ADMIN

Image tagged in throwing tv out window meme,corona virus ...

AI-powered DoD data analysis program named “Project Salus” shatters official vaccine narrative, shows A.D.E. accelerating in the fully vaccinated with each passing week.

The alarming findings show that the vast majority of covid hospitalizations are occurring among fully-vaccinated individuals and that outcomes among the fully vaccinated are growing worse with each passing week. This appears to fit the pattern of so-called Antibody Dependent Enhancement, where the treatment intervention (mRNA vaccines) is worsening health outcomes and leading to excess hospitalizations and deaths.

These data, presented here, shatter the official Biden / Fauci narrative that falsely claims America is experiencing, “a pandemic of the unvaccinated.” The data show that the pandemic actually appears to be accelerated by covid-19 vaccines, while unvaccinated individuals are having far better outcomes than the vaccinated.

Furthermore, according to these data (shown below), the single best strategy for avoid post-vaccine infections and hospitalizations is natural immunity derived from a previous covid infection.

The full analysis is entitled, “Effectiveness of mRNA COVID-19 vaccines against the Delta variant among 5.6M Medicare beneficiaries 65 years and older” and is dated Sep. 28, 2021. The presentation of these data consists of 17 slides, which are available at the Humetric website in slide form, also posted on Natural News servers in this PDF versionwhich is more convenient for viewing and printing.

From the JAIC Project Salus document:

In this 80 percent vaccinated 65+ population, an estimated 60 percent of COVID-19 hospitalizations occurred in fully vaccinated individuals in the week ending August 7th.

By August 21st, 71 percent of covid-19 “cases” were occurring among fully vaccinated individuals:

In this 80 percent vaccinated 65+ population, an estimated 71 percent of COVID-19 cases occurred in fully vaccinated individuals.

read more:

https://principia-scientific.com/breaking-u-s-dept-of-defense-data-shatters-official-covid-narrative/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Well then organize it. I agree with you 100%. I've been waiting for somebody to step up and do just that. Trust me. If you were to step up it would take off like a rocket. If somebody don't step up soon we are almost to the bottom line of this story. In other words to late.

• Wanda...

Do you have 300 million... I made a preliminary estimate earlier this year to determine what it would take to organize and operate an effective National campaign for the first year and the low-end estimate was 300 million. 

However, with hyper-inflation staring us in the eye that may be too low.. in the worst case it could take billions if hyperinflation hits and destroys the dollar.  Such an undertaking as this shouldn't begin without substantial capital in the bank... 

Do you know of anyone or a way to raise such capital?  I have suggested that pres. Trump could convert his 'America First' organization into a more militant reform organization and carry this battle to its rightful end.. in restoring Constitutional government  National movements that seek major government reforms are not cheap.

• It is a wonder this information is still up on the internet.  But you can bet the msm will not cover it.  Foe Biden and Tony Fraud aren't going to like this report - if they'll even bother to read it.

• THIS I believe! So what's in the booster? Chips? Is this why Biden is pushing the mandate? Is this why they don't recognize natural immunity? 

This reply was deleted.