Replies

• Concord and Lexington were armories and the organized militia and officers were not only prepared but well informed of the British move to confiscate the arms and powder stored there.  Out numbered and under-equipped the Continental militia bested the British using Indian war fire and maneuver tactics.   They were highly organized and had great lines of communication and intel... Paul Rever's ride is just one example of the detailed plan they had in place. One if by land, two if by sea a rider and light signals to alert them.  Don't think for one moment that the Continental Militia had no plan.

• With so many participants all over the country, how did they all become so well informed... are the plans on the internet, or did they use smoke signals...Americans will support anything that calls for the pulling down of the government.... that doesn't mean the plan is adequate or even has any teeth at all... demands.  I hear that some are demanding justice for Ashli Babbit.... what other items are they demanding and how do they plan on making them stick?

What is the American trucker's freedom convoy?  The American Truckers Freedom Convoy, a group funded by "The Great American Patriot Party" political action committee, said it will travel beginning March 1. Its convoys will arrive in the Washington area from California, Georgia and Ohio. They are currently fundraising for their upcoming effort.
      abcnews.go.com/US/ahead-trucker-convoy-protests-defe…

What is the Pennsylvania convoy and why is it important? The Pennsylvania convoy is the latest effort modeled after the recent trucker siege of Ottawa, which saw hundreds of truckers paralyze the streets around the Canadian parliament as truckers in the so-called Freedom Convoy protested largely COVID-era mandates and restrictions.

Pennsylvania truckers protest convoy heads to nation’s capital Wednes…

Truckers planning an American take on the Canadian "Freedom Convoy" say their upcoming demonstration will demand "justice" for deceased Capitol rioter Ashli Babbitt 

see: Truckers Readying D.C. Convoy Want 'Justice for Ashli' Babbitt, Sho...

The more I research the greater the diversity and what appears to be a hodge-podge makeshift truckers strike... NOT VERY ORGANIZED or FOCUSED on what they intend on accomplishing or where they will end or end up.  This sort of action needs direction, not misdirection ...

The concept is great ... the execution appears to be problematic.  Stone me but I think such events need central planning and great leadership.. men like Trump should step up to organize and coordinate their actions to get the best return possible out of this expensive and economically impactful event.  However, I can understand an ex-military contracting agent supporting such a mess... let's hope they get it together before arriving wherever it is they are going.

This event is shaping up like a government contract... wonder whose supervising? 

National Guard readies ahead of planned trucker protest in DC
      About 700 National Guard members will aid Washington as at least three separate trucker convoys arrive to protest.
    • Maybe you could summarize those well-defined demands... I keep finding more every time I do a search... who is ultimately in charge of the convoys... there are at least 3 major components and it appears many smaller groups are satelliting on the main elements... they are not truckers. 

We had a term for such an action in the military... a CHINESE FIRE DRILL is about to take place... forgive this old soldier but I am used to a little more order and focus when undertaking such an event.

• Did anybody check the weather... a major winter storm is gathering right in the middle of this event...

YEAP excellent timing Marlene only a military contractor would think so... highways are being closed as we speak due to weather.  Military planners always consider the weather before launching such a massive event... Even the local newspaper boy has sense enough to look outside before delivering his papers in a blizzard. 

• ADMIN

Marlene Hessler 

Don't feed the Col. He highjacks every post with his stuff. If he is too lazy to research what the purpose of this convoy is about then that is on him. It's not like we haven't been posting about the one in Canada and this one on this site. If he don't pay attention, again, that's on him,

• REAL WRRIORS WILL WEATHER THE WEATHER!

• Col, I'm reading reports from our government that Russia could shut down our infrastructure over the sanctions. This is a false flag operation. We can wake up 1 morning at all our money in the banks is gone and they blame it on Russia. Right now the Great Reset crowd has all the built in excuses. Blame it on Russia. They can do anything now because they have a fall guy, Russia. So the American people will hate Russia and will be willing to go to war against Russia. Just like after 911. The CIA and the FBI can shutdown your banking access, credit card access. Then they can say embrace the Great Reset and you will like it. I'm taking my money out of my banks and leaving on a few hundred dollars in the accts. I'm buying a top of the line safe and putting my assets in it.

• It is a very sad day when one can not trust their government or much of the private corporate interests ... such as banks.  The dissolution of our elections and the massive abuses of the law by our government and many in our social institutions have created this mess... and it isn't likely to get any better unless we have massive reforms... starting with the RULE OF LAW being enforced and most o the Government replaced... with many going to prison... for a long, long, long time.

Anything short of a massive crackdown on Government and Private corruption will not satisfy the people... They are thoroughly outraged over the corruption that is so evident in the MSM, Government (federal, state, and local). and many of our private institutions of culture and commerce.  The nation is in a crisis that is so deep it may not be possible to heal it without the use of the SWORD OF THE LAW...   The law is only as good as those supporting it and the determination to use the necessary force to enforce it.

• I stand with the truckers from Canada aganist the tyrants running their government

I also stand wih the Amwerican trucker going from west to east 

• Get it done truckers  ! Freedom  is  on your side  .thank you  Ted  and Allen  .

This reply was deleted.