Replies

• sad, but agree!   Only a true miracle from the mighty God can help our nation!  So far, we are doomed for a very long time, as half the Republ Party has betrayed President Trump.  God blees him and America!

• I agree, James. It is sad that so many Americans can't see the truth when Trump is right there telling us the truth straight up. All we have to do is listen to him and trust him no matter what. The public education system dumbed down our fellow Americans 

• Paul, many just don't want to know the truth!!!!!

• Janet, I love your spirit. We the people do stay loyal to Trump no matter what. After all, he made America great again, and we the people want more of that. 

• Exactly.  Sad thing is, the RINOS in office are part of that problem, as they have been supporting the corruption. Both parties are really screwing us and our future.

• I havn't been able to join Parler, they require a mobil phone to get the confermation and I Don't Have One because there is very bad reception in my area.

• Parler has been deleted from the list of available apps from Apple Store and Android Store; ALSO, Amazon which owns the Parler host servers (the ones that allow the softaware to run and spread/connect to all mobile devices) has deactivated Parler.   So, even if you have Parler is useless as it wont' work.   Is it an act of political tiranny or a planned financial decision as Facebook and Tweet are facing a negative backlash after Pres. Trump Tweet account hs been permanently deleted?  Or both?

• Parler no longer sends a code to my mobile phone, so maybe that requirement  is changing.

• IT'S A SAD DAY IN AMERICA.

• I CAN NOT BELIEVE WHAT I AM SEEING RIGHT NOW IT IS SCARY STUFF.

This reply was deleted.