Replies

• Hey! Michael that will be wonderful in fact the Christians and the conservatives should be the ones to do just that and be in control of everything period.

• The more I hear about this; the more I am reminded of the Soviet Union and that system of government and media while I was growing up.  Are the Chinese favoring Democrats trying to start a civil war.  If they are, it will be far worse than the last one!  lol talk about an understatement!

• Martha, I agree with you. It will be worse since we have better guns than we had last time and don't forget our side owns most of the guns thanks to the NRA. Another civil war will be good for our side. 

• is it spelling mistake or a true representation of Joe Demento?  Bidet just fits him right!

• joe dementia will decimate the military like fuhrer obama did.  devildemocommiecrats hate the military!!!!!

• Lot went to D.C. to find ONE HONEST MAN. He Couldn't.It's over.

• Hang tight, I do believe Trump will still be our President for 4 more years

• how?

• I sure hope you are right.  Seems to be more evidence coming out.

• I wish, but I seriously doubt it.  What's sad, is that America has become so dumbed down that they are openly williong to destroy the nation, our future, and especially our economy.  We're done man, it's just a matter of time now, as our dollar is gonna completely crash, just for starters.

This reply was deleted.