Replies

• Already left. Using Rumble and Parler. I use the Brave Browser and Protonmail. If you can find some internet providers to change to, let me know. I want to get out of Verizon and Comcast as well.

• Alot of people I know are dumping them all and doing streaming. I'm still not comfortable enough to dump AT&T but am trying to learn fast. Eventually they all will unapologetically start indoctrinating and censoring.

• I changed from AT&T to Verizon for internet, but now wondering if I will regret that.  Not many choices, I think, for internet service.

• Duck Duck Go. no tracking.

• I was using Duck Duck Go then microsoft did an update and I lost them. Right now I am using Brave which seems to be working and seems faster.  No ads.

• I just downloaded Brave Browser for free.  Thanks.

• Good for you!

• What kind of world do we live in, when the president of the most powerful country of the world is banned from some social media sites? This is sick. 

• I'm currently in twitter gulag for calling Obama a maggot and suggesting that he be executed for treason

• I  posted to stand Obama against a stone wall and shoot the bastard.  Got thirty days with 22 more to go.  Will not be surprised to find myself purged in 22 days.

This reply was deleted.