Replies

• Only eleven days of freedom left. You're only kidding yourself if you think other.

• Correct......we were already slaves to them in Washington, but now it's going to get a lot worse.   They are SUPPOSED to work for us, not the other way around!

• Lots of well known people leaving twitter.  Hit them in the pocketbook.  

• Exactly what I said! The idiots behind the scenes at Twitter are too stupid to understand the more users they lose the more money, and eventually advertisers follows. 

• Exactly! that's the reason why I am not going to use them anymore why don't we go back to the old ways of communicating instead of using those platform.

• I already did. Still trying to figure out Parler and cannot figure out how to delete my twitter account. 

• every time they send you an email just deleted it that's the way I do it.

• Go into your setting on twitter and look for deactivate.

• Just wrong

• Firefox blocked me from full content of THIS site because you could track me. I had to let them know to enable you. I then went to some of the FASCISTS that just overthrew our countrys sites and NO PROBLEMS!

They aren't even in office yet and their C.C.P. like control over our society is already showing its ugly tyrannical head.  OBEY YOU OR WHAT, TYRANTS!?

I have a sudden visceral hatred "through no fault of my own",TYRANTS!  Dorsey is colluding with the C.C.P. , Facistbook and the UNIPARTY that JUST STOLE THE ELECTION FROM US, IN THE OVERTROW OF OUR COUNTRY.......................AND NOW OUR FREEDOM!!!!

This reply was deleted.