ADMIN

AAL5JqGkTtlN.jpeg

The leaking of a draft opinion in Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization has rocked the Court and Washington. The 98-page draft opinion is dated Feb. 10, 2022 and authored by Associate Justice Samuel Alito. I have two columns coming out today on the opinion and the disgraceful leak from within the Court.

The opinion is joined by Justices Clarence Thomas, Neil M. Gorsuch, Brett M. Kavanaugh and Amy Coney Barrett. It declares that “Roe and Casey must be overruled. It is time to heed the Constitution and return the issue of abortion to the people’s elected representatives.”

The opinion can change but the damage done to the Court as an institution will likely be lasting. This shattered a long tradition of the Court of strict secrecy and integrity in the handling of drafts.

The leak is the greatest crisis faced by Chief Justice John Roberts and the greatest security breach in the history of the Court.

The question is how the FBI and the Court will proceed in the investigation. Anyone taking this deeply unethical act is likely to have taken steps to hide their tracks.  I would be surprised if there were a paper trail or email record. However, anyone who would take such a reckless act may have been equally reckless in the means used to violate the Court’s rules.

read more:

https://jonathanturley.org/2022/05/03/leaked-dobbs-draft-opinion-rocks-the-court-and-washington/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I would trust a rattlesnake long before I would trust any devildemocommiecrat or gop establishment TRAITOR!!!!!!!!!!

• This reply was deleted.
    • Marlene, the deep state IS NOT going to proosecute their own!!!!!!!!!!

• The PUBLISHERS of this document HAVE to know WHERE it came from and MY bet goes to sotomier!

• I'm anxious to see how the Democrat Party of Marxists handle this critical violation.  Will they form a special committee to investigate and subpoena witnesses or simply turn their backs and ignore it.  I believe their past record holds that answer!!🤔 

• Larry, their history does indeed hold the answer!!!!! TREASON is their method and the destruction of America as a Constitutional Republic and its transformation into a puppet state of the new world order global dictatorship is their goal !!!!!!!!!!

This reply was deleted.