An amazing report released by Sky News on Turkey’s treatment of COVID-19 with hydroxychloroquine as their first step in the therapeutic process demonstrates clear evidence of its effectiveness. Using hydroxychloroquine as the first step in the treatment process saved tens of thousands from death and many others from serious disability.

Time to investigate the leadership in the FDA and CDC... the death rate from COVID 19 in the nation of Turkey is 69 per million and in the USA it is 488 per million. Turkey uses HCQ as the primary treatment regime and the USA outlaws its use. See:https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/08/jail-fuci-new-report-compares-turkey-covid-treatment-hcq-vs-usa-without-hcq-results-crystal-clear/ 

Time for the President to question the Public health service, FDA, and CDC... and too investigate Dr. Fauci for involuntary manslaughter.  Those individuals who have buried the facts on the effectiveness of HCQ while promoting high dollar new drugs for profit ... must be held accountable for any criminal misconduct.

We don't need a vaccine for COVID 19...  HCQ is so effective that the risks involved with the side effects of a vaccine are not warranted. The American public is being lied to and 160K have died from the pandemic, many of whom could be alive today if HCQ was used as the primary therapy for treating their infection.  The denial of an effective cure for COVID 19 is inexcusable and it's past time it stops.  Dr. Fauci's abuse of power has led to the death of hundreds of thousands and destroyed our economy.   He needs to be investigated for possible criminal conduct regarding the COVID 19 Pandemic.  

Death Rates for COVID 19 Via Worldometers:
The USA has 488 COVID deaths per one million in population.
Turkey has 69 COVID deaths per one million in population.

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The target of covid-19 was, and is, the United States and the policies of Donald Trump in regard to China, and the subsequent roaring economy which would have insured his reelection.

Our legal profession, medical, political, educational, and the media are all predominately led by the Left and it has prospered to the point that the United States is now critically sick from it.  The WHO, the CDC, and the FDA are so inebriated on Leftist propaganda that one can get drunk themselves by merely smelling their breath.

• Agreed, and it is time for the President to realize this and to discipline Dr. Fauci, Dr. Hahn and Dr. Redfield, along with the entire leadership in the National Health Service.

• People like you and me really have no accurate concept of what Trump has endured in order to accomplish what he has done, and then survive the attacks for doing it. According to the Left and the Media he should not even be President, he is illegitimate, a criminal, a fraud who was not duly elected,a phony, worthless individual who cheated his way to the presidency.

In other words, Trump is what they are, and he has what they want.

Yes, there are things that I wish Trump would do.  However, he is the president, not me, not you, not anybody but him.  Frankly, I would like to see Trump knock some people flat on their dumb asses, in public and on live TV.  I would like to see a lot of people face real justice too, overdue, and possibly will never occurr.

The alternative to Trump is horrible. He is doing a remarkable job, an astonishing effort to get America on the right foot.  This is what I focus on.  Not what he hasn't done, but what he has. It is ok to point out a wish list. He needs a lot of help to continue. And that should be our priority.  The Nation depends on it.

Should Biden 'win' I think he would be removed, constitutionally, and replaced by his VP.  That VP will be a woman, a black woman, and she will be a witch in her actions, resulting in the destruction of our country.  She will be the final president if this is the case.

My view.  And I hope I am wrong.

• If Clinton becomes the candidate for VP in the Democrat Party one can be assured the FIX IS IN on who will win the race...  the Marxist will gloat over defeating Trump and Clinton will have her revenge as Biden will either resign or be removed using the 25th Amendment... declaring Biden as medically unfit to hold office.

• I agree that we need to help and support the President... and that he is the only choice, for President, if America is to survive as a constitutional republic. However, I come from a system that trains its leadership to focus on the critical problems before it, rather than on yesterday's successes.  One cannot afford to take their eyes off the enemy as he maneuvers to attack... not for a moment.  The failure of leadership to address open lawlessness in the forum and public emergencies with the needed leadership most often leads to the collapse of their authority.

America can not ignore the heathen at the Gates of the CIty or the hordes of disaffected radicals eating away at the foundations of the Constitution... not without suffering the loss of our Government.  It does little good to cut taxes and regulations today if tomorrow's administration replaces them with confiscatory taxes and suffocating regulation.  Todays defense must not rely on yesterday's success alone, for the people often fail to remember the laurels of the past while being run thru by their enemies bayonet.  

Yes, Pres. Trump has accomplished a lot... more than most Presidents in our history. However, he has not yet experienced the level of siege that Pres. Lincoln withstood and died under.  Nor, has he suffered more than George Washington.  Today's problems are as great or greater than those of any former President, and the bulk of these problems can only be solved through the FAITHFUL execution of the Laws of the United States, one of the President's most important duties and responsibilities. Neither I nor you can do it for him... nor any of his cabinet members... not even the AG, who, in my opinion, is a serious problem in itself... a major obstruction to justice. 

I sincerely fear that martial law or civil war may be where we end up... with martial law, under Pres. Trump, being preferred to the insurrection and treason being proposed by the Democrat Party's next Administration... should they gain the Office of the President.  I would rather see Pres. Trump enforce the law while he can than risk seeing him lose and Biden assume the office of President.  The problems we face then will make the current situation pale in comparison.

• I can't help but to ponder why it really is that Biden seems to be hesitant in his VP choice.  The news media promotes Harris and Rice as the two most likely Biden will pick from.

But, is it really Biden's choice alone?  Is he being told by the DNC what to do, since he obviously has problems in the mental department?

I will cut to the chase.  Is Hillary Clinton off the table as a candidate for VP?  Who ever it is will soon replace Biden should he assume the office.  And since I truly think it would be a witch what person is more qualified than  Clinton? Not to say that Harris or Rice are not inclined to evil, they are.

Many people would jump on the bandwagon if Clinton were the choice.  Many.  Time will tell.

• Biden met with MI Gov. Greatchen Whitmer last week. 

• That scenario is exactly why Pres. Trump needs to use his office NOW... not latter to remove the Swamp and Deep State... without the swamp and deep state the Democrats will find it impossible to fix the elections... If we continue as we are the left will make a mockery out of our electoral process and the outcome is likely to be CIVIL WAR... I'd much rather have Martial Law under Pres. Trump than Civil War under a fraudulently elected Pres. Biden... think about it.

This reply was deleted.