Replies

• Where are these idiots PARENTS. Do they not realize that at some point their kids will be harmed or worse if this does not stop. 

• So the niggas want a race war.  Okay.  We the white people of America are not going to sit back and let the black savages kill us at their will.  I am sick and tired of hearing crazy black savages threaten white people.  If the black savages were in chaarge, the US would become a killing ground of white people just like what has been happening in South Africa since the end of apartheid.  That will never happen in the United States.

• It is our lack of properly educating our kids that produced this and the Obama regime that began to put fuel on the fire.

The leftist politicians created an angry, dissatisfied group of blacks through decades to serve their purpose, to become more powerful, more rich. They lured them with empty promises, made them dependent on government handouts, now they are telling them the entire country is racist. The ignorant among them buy into this, it’s like a feeding frenzy for them, what they don’t realize is that what they have now is as good as it gets for them, if the lef5ists mange to take over this country, everyone will find out what it’s like to be really poor.

You say” that will not happen in the United States”, I’ve been hearing this from Americans for over 40 years! Look how far we have come from our true constitutional republic in just the last 15 years! It’s been happening and most people aren’t even seeing it. At this rate, if this nonesense isn’t stopped, we will see a race war on American soil, if it happens, it will cut so deep that it will require decades to heal from it.......much like a second civil war, only with a more predictable outcome simply because of numbers!

• In 3rd world Muslim countries wherre there are no jobs you join the Taliban and kill.  Here in the U.S. you join the BLM (Black KKK) and kill.  Where are the hate groups now and no reporting from the MSM?  It doesn't fit the Left's narrative of causing racial hatred and Congress nor any Federal agency will charge a black or any Democrat with a hate crime.

• They really are Obama's BROWN SHIRTS. He started this.

• I've been saying this for years that Obama wanted a race war and started dividing the country as soon as he took office." THE POLICE ACTED STUPIDLY" Oh really! what did the cop do that was stupid? Every time a black was killed robbing a liquor store it was the cops fault. Ferguson Missouri roits were because Michael Brown was minding his own business when a cop petrolling his area saw Brown and stopped his car, jumped out and shot Brown for no reason while Brown was on his knees and hands in the air. It was all B.S.  Five witnesses that testified at the trial four of whom were also black said Brown attacked the cop while he was still in his car and was trying to take the officers gun and during the stuggle it fired a shot in the floor of the car. Brown NEVER got on his knees and NEVER had his hands in the air. But it was the cops fault because of the racist police dept in Ferguson.

• Why is is ok with the media to post words like 'cracker' and not 'niggar'? If those morons think they will kill me they better bring all they got for I will not hesitate to blow their ignorant heads full of holes.

• They need speech lessions. Can't understand a word they said.

• Lip reductions would help as well ..... Just saying.

This reply was deleted.