Replies

• Absolutely, Jeanine!  I am with you and Sandra.  I still say Trump (2022) and then Jim Jordan (2024(.  Vance needs more time and seasoning as well as vetting.

• I agree, Paul.  But, as I commented earlier (2:46 PM), while Jordan can be a worthy no-nonsense adversary when he's stalking mischievous Democrats, he tends to pull his punches against fellow Republicans, even those who need it most. My hunch is that he covets that Speaker's gavel, but not enough to compete for it against "Republican" McCarthy. Another good candidate might be Andy Biggs, if he wants it.  

• Yes, I like Biggs, too.  He has a fairly good name, too!  lol.  I place him with Jordan.  Jordan was "there" when no one else was.  Jordan and Meadows think a lot alike.  Meadows is with DJT, and Jim works hard like DJT and non-stop.  All three have similar thinking and would make an awesome trio.  Add Hawley from thre senate and the results of the four may be historic.  Cruz?  Excellent.  But, loves the camera too much with the results of oral miscues.

• Jordan is a great guy and he calls it as he sees it, democrat or republican. There are too many useless republicans in congress, in politics, and someone needs to point them out so people wake up and not put them back in office again. Does he want to be speaker? I want him to be speaker! There are others, but definitely not McCarthy.
      When he speaks he reminds me of Biden wishpering. McCarthy tries to hold back and be controlled, soft in tone, pleasing everyone, it's nauseating. I know someone who is like that and she is a backstabber........with a smile, soft and  asking nicely while she slips the poison into your drink. I'm sure you all know someone like that! 

• Paul Gosar and Andy Biggs come to mind as Speaker of the House.  Check their voting record.  They are both no-nonsense REAL Republicans who fight tirelessly for conservative ideals and Constitutional adherence--rare qualities in today's Sh_t show in the District of Corruption.

• How about replacing McCarthy with Trump as speaker of the house, when the republicans win in 2022??

• The name that comes to mind is Rep. Jim Jordan. Few, if any of his House colleagues have fought as passionately against Democratic mischief as he has. The one weakness though is his sense of reticence. Jordan isn't likely to take the gloves off against any fellow Republicans, not even McCarthy, a squishy old school Republican groomed under the tutelage of RINOs John Boehner and Eric Cantor. Other than Jordan, I've got nothing. 

• I'm not crazy about Gaetz. True, he's been on a roll lately, but history shows him bringing a waffle iron to work.  He opposed Trump initiatives at least twice. Intraparty dissent isn't a sin, as long as you air it honestly and respectfully. And, to be fair, it didn't seem to bother Donald. But I'd rather see that gavel in the hands of more consistent partisans like Jordan or Biggs.

• Donald Trump would be a great speaker. So would Jim Jordan.

• Right now I would pick Jim Jordan to be the speaker of the house but the problem with that the Democratic party already know who they want to be the speaker and the president because they are getting ready for the election in 2022 and 2024 because they will do the same thing they did in 2020

This reply was deleted.