Replies

• That would be great, Gerald. It would put him second in line for the presidency. But even with an impressive midterm coup, I doubt that enough Republicans would rally around Trump for Speaker.  

• Hahahahahahah That would be fantastic......imagine how many leftists would explode!

• I want the American people to do a homework assignment Please read the Bill of rights and Constitution especially the parts about tyrannical government and the peoples duty and rights 

• In the Senate, I'd opt for Ted Cruz. In the House we need a consensus builder but someone who at the same time won't allow hem/herself to be pushed around while pursuing center-right policy. I would like to someone be interested in the "good of the country" instead of just what is "good for the GOP". No one comes to mind.

• Ted Cruz isn't a straight shooter either. If you follow him long enough you see  who he really is, though he has been better lately!

• It's going to be hard to find that person the Democratic party destroy Donald Trump 

• McCarthy is a creep and a  closet demoncrat 

• This reply was deleted.
    • What is your suggestion? Vote for a democrat who will certainly vote with the democrats?

• Very interesting to say the least

• Isn't that something they don't have no brains at all and they want power

This reply was deleted.