ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

•   It is my understanding, from news articles on other websites - - our US military has seized multiple computers and other equipment, belonging to Dominion, from buildings in Weisbaden, Germany; the Dominion System is controlled by Scytel, located in SPAIN!!!  I would say there definitely was a LOT of "foreign interference" in our US election; the question now, is - -who ordered it and funded it.  Aare you thinking the same thing I am?  Also suspect our US military has "orders" to get the confiscated equipment to President Trump's legal team PDQ!!

• Venezuelans were very involved as we!

• I agree Col. Ron.

Rudy is good people ... he was a great Mayor in NYC (I was born there) ... cleaned things up big time! I'm sure Rudy and Sydney would have moved to impound if they could ... my understanding is that Dominion's servers are in Germany (and Spain???) ... part of the whole scam ... they anticipated impoundment.

Re FBI ... I guess Pres. Trump could have ordered impoundment by them. Again, though, the equipment is overseas and I don't know what agreements we have with Germany and Spain.

The actual malicious software is probably resident on the servers (not in the US of A). US based equipment are probably just terminals. I'm a computer systems engineer in Silicon Valley. Indeed, I don't know exactly how the Dominion systems are configured ... just speculating. Suggestion ... by court order to Dominion's management (if they haven't already fled), they could be required to allow US computer forensic people to examine their systems overseas. That's the long way around the barn?????

Perhaps subpoening Biden to testify before the Senate might generate 'circumstantial evidence' and/or extract perjury from him. If nothing else, damaging his credibility would help in building our fraud case.

• The U.S. MILITARY went into Spain and Germany last weekend and seized equipment and documents having to do with this election. I'm sure Trump knew he couldn't trust the FBI to investigate anything. So yes he sent in the military‼️‼️ Pay attention folks,

• Well, I "spoke out of turn", so I deleted both my posts!   Sorry about that.

• I like Tucker Carlson, believe he is a true patriot, but he is wrong on this one.  Put the evidence out in court and it will be public information then.  Guiliani knows what he is doing.  Let the libtards fume!!!!!

• Thank you Bob. See my note re Tucker above.

• Pay attention to Thursday's interview with Guiliani and Powell... she stated that the Petitions before the Courts, in several States, have sworn 'Affidavits' alleging the crimes attached to them... they are public records and contain direct evidence of the Fraud... Next, OVERVOTING... in some place 500% of the registered voters cast votes. Nationally over 100% of the electorate registered to vote cast votes (impossible without fraud).  Those figures are public record... check out total registered voters in the USA and total vote cast in the Presidential elections... by my count, there are 2 million more votes than registered voters... easy enough, the only way that happens is election fraud.

Wake up Carlson is a shill... just one more major disappointment in a long line of disappointments.

• No I don't think Tucker is a shill! I'm sure he doesn't want to be brought down by accusations that turn out to be false! 
      there is a LOT of evidence, but how to get the evidence before a judge that follows the law? Thanks to Obama's appointments, that is a huge problem!

• I'm with you on most things, Col. Ron. However, I don't agree with your assessment of Tucker ... I listen to his presentations every day ... he is definitely not a shill!

This reply was deleted.