ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Very true! 
      I urge you to follow the $$$!

Donations to BLM goes to ActBlue! Note: Dem color, ie, blue states! ActBlue is a money pot for Dems! That's where donations to BLM go. Now, what do they do with the money?

Expenditures: "Unclassified: data and technology $547,979; unclassified: printing &shipping $91,885; unclassified: event expenses $756,979; unclassified: $1,003,479 ( and there are others under unclassified; 

and here's more: Bernie $186,780,034;  Biden for President;  $119,253,857; Elizabeth Warren $93,478,053; Pete for America $78,100,960; Democratic Congressional Campaign Cmte $55,684,603; Amy for America $43,167,720; Friends of Andrew Tang $31,705,527; Democratic Senatorial Campaign Cmte $31,067,413;

AND THERE IS MORE, 

Can you see? No wonder Dems won't do anything to stop BLM seditionist activities❗️ It is a lucrative arm to get Dems elected, and it has A LOT of money coming in!

The donations for the Senatorial Campaign Cmte designed to turn the Senate BLUE, as well as the House!

And is there a possibility that Republicans don't know about this? And are doing nothing to stop it? 
      We are LOST‼️
      only Almighty God can stop this! 
      Pray fervently and often, and plead our case at His throne!

And we must threaten the Rhinos to straighten up, support our President who is AT LEAST TRYING to do something about all this❗️
      Except for a few really good Senators and Representatives, he is all we have!

God bless you all who are endeavoring to make a difference!

• If anyone believes these donations are legal private donations... not a money laundering scheme to get around limits imposed by campaign laws ... they are nieve.  Time to have the FEC check into these donations to see if the individuals making donations to BLM and Antifa have exceeded the maximum aggregate totals to a political campaign.

I smell a money-laundering scheme... for the Democrat Party.

• Right on!
      My husband and I were having the same questions! In addition, if we submitted to IRS financial information citing "uncategorized " it wouldn't be long until we would be being audited! How do these people get away with these things!

the amounts were  stunning! It MUST be investigated, as soon as possible!

• Yes I watched the program.  GO TUCKER!

This man should consider stepping down.  If he likes BLM so much, perhaps he should join then.  As soon as he was on the inside, he'd want to BE OUT!

What on earth is wrong with him!

• Rayshard Brooks was running away, shot over his shoulder, turned to face the officer, and charged him. The officer then shot Brooks out of self defence. Watch the video, Mike Braun.

• Obviously, Braun did not review the video of the shooting nor read any balanced or authoritative commentary on the shooting... I doubt he talked to any knowledgable police in this matter even though he said he had.  There is no defending BLM and this Senator needs to be primaried out of office ASAP if not expelled... early.   

• BLM was founded by two female Marxists. Braun is an idiot to think that organization is not a  threat to our Republic.

• I don't think they care about the Republic since they are so intent in tearing it down.  In my humble opinion that goes for some members of the House who support radical actions by BLM.

• You are correct.  I also believe people on both sides of the isle seem to have lost their heads or are taking dumb pills.  

• I am beginning to believe that those members of the House who come up with statements and ideas that make no sense whatsoever are either being blackmailed or on the take (follow the money trail), by the behind the scene evil supreme powers that be who control all major entities, media and government officials.  What else could account for their so called stupidity.  They can't be that stupid.  President Franklin Delano Roosevelt stated that nothing happens in Washington that is not planned.  In other words they act and look stupid and say stupid things but they are fooling the public.  

This reply was deleted.