ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• You asked "Is antifa a militant arm of the democrat party?"  IMHO, I would have to answer "yes";  I'm quite certain we all recall fraudbama proclaiming the need for "a civilian army", do we not?  And I would go further and say BOTH antifa AND blm "comprise their civilian army"!

• Funny, the 3 guys he shot are ALL white and were attacking him but the facts are irrelevant to the prosecuting commissar!!!!!!!!!!

• tHIS unjust prosecution IS A DIRECT ARTTACK ON THE RIGHT OF WE THE PEOPLE TO DEFEND OURSELVES AGAINST COMMUNIST AGGRESSION SPONSORED BY A CORRUPT, SATANIC, ILLEGAL GOVERNMENT OPERATING OUTSIDE THE CONSTITUTION!!!!!!!!!!!

• That lying prosecutor knows  if he was in the same situation (with terrorist attemping to kill him) as Rittenhouse with an AR15, he would have emptied the clip. Rittenhouse showed great restraint. 

• Saw this today Tucker is right on target of what the end game it

• Know your enemy and target them for your ire... focus primarily on those who are agitating, and directing the insurrection and civil unrest in America, not on the foot soldiers alone.  Redirect your anger on those responsible for permitting the lawlessness. Eliminate those in Government who are protecting the terrorists and supporting the chaos,

For More See: https://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/know-your-enemy-mark-them-well

Know Your Enemy... mark them well.
    Know your ENEMY... it isn't the common man on the street, it isn't the Black, Red, Yellow, or Whiteman, it is the political class and their allies th…
    • AMEN.

• Idiots dancing in a Fools Parade! Perhaps this is what the Director had in mind for the scene where Moses returns from the mountain to find his people below worshipping a golden calf.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Soros spent the last few years putting prosecutors into place that were of the liberal kind. He bought judges, politicians, mayors, governors, and anybody and everybody that would help destroy this country.  The prosecution is desperate because it is payback time to Soros!!!!

Go Kyle, what an incredible young man!  He needs to go free, and then sue the pants off everyone involved in this mess.

• Bribed or threatened, why was the prosecution so desperate?

This reply was deleted.