Replies

• The left can't lead a country they hate until they destroy it; there are hundreds of examples from history, to prove it. We could go back the the beginning of the planet, research it, but make it simple - -just go back to 1905 and the Bolshevik Revolution, in Russia and work your way forward.  After the destrution, they reshape/reform it in their perceived image; the results are never good for the subjected populace.

• I agree June.  However you could have just said the left cannot lead and have been right as well. 

• LOL-true, but I never let the chance to make a "speech" go to waste; I'm bad that way.  Re-reading my post, I forgot how to spell "destruction"!

• Can they lead? How about, "Do we want these haters in our beloved country?" It is high time that we purge these commies from American soil, and eradicate all other opposition to Trump from the deep state to rinos to demonrats to fake news. They are just in the way of Trump who has made America great again already and will do more of that until 2024.

• ABSOLUTELY NOT !!! they can not even lead themselves.THANK GOD.

• They're Nihilists by nature so,no. They coukdn't even lead us if they liked us!!!!! You mean RULE,right?

• The only thing the left wants to do is destroy America. In the end, these morons will make their own lives miserable, along with everyone else. 

This reply was deleted.