Replies

• Most Republicans doing the dirty legislation for the dems are probably either getting something in return or dems have something gross & nasty with which to blackmail them. 

• GOD made us male and female, DEAL WITH IT

• Wish it were as simple as that. How about the intersex and those born with other sexual anomalies. I would not be so quick to judge especially to include those who have been grabbed and thrown into a deviant category - transgenderism.

• What you are talking sounds like a birth defect, just like  a congential heart defect, or twins born joined at the waist , the only one who can answer that is GOD not a liberal educated brainwashed doctor....

• I agree that only God can answer but then I might also ask the question, as I suppose many of us might, why did God impose those ailments upon the afflicted at birth? A friend whose daughter was born with Down's syndrome answered it for herself in this way: Maybe God is testing me! That satisfied her but not sure if my daughter was so afflicted I would so easily accept that.

Ronald, , if one looks a bit more closely at the acronym GLBTTIQ or other variations the 'I' is included and that represents intersex and that I would not find to be an acquired behavior nor should it be classed as if one. 

• It is that simple... those born with a medical abnormality should not be thrown in with those claiming to have an abnormal sexual need to identify as other than their birth sex... is medical malpractice.  Spending government funds to electively alter one's birth sex is not normal and is an abomination before the Lord.  It is medical malpractice especially when it involves children who are not capable of making such monumental decisions as changing their birth sex.

• no one can change their birth sex, it is established in the womb by Almighty God.  superficial equipment can be changed but one born a male cannot get pregnant because they cut their penis off and a female can't impregnate a woman by having a penis installed.  This nonsense is satanic bullshiite being pushed to destroy America.  There ARE NOT 59 sexual identities, only 2 male and female!!!!!!!!!!

• The civil rights of children not to be mutilated permenently by themselves, professionals, or parents at will, is a concern this Governor did not sucessfully address.

He claims preservation of minors civil liberties in reducing governments role in their civil liberties. 

Admirable if true, but at the point an minor, having not achieving the majority of years, suffers irreversable change, just may require protection from immediate application of such measures.

It may be so that, children can be true innocent victims of method, or circumstance that the government in preservation of their civil rights, liberties, and freedoms may legitimately champion with consent of society.

• This state needs a new governor!

• Asa Hutchinson is not a conservative.... he is a Democrat in GOP clothing... the idea that the state can't intervene between children and their parents is crap... it happens all the time.  Parents can not keep their children out of school, ok their use of drugs, refuse medical care for faith-based healing... and on and on... Hutchinson is simple a phony.

Troubled youth with gender euphoria is the direct result of the State allowing them to become the victims of disoriented psychological theory... they are putting children in harm's way.  It is not natural to want gender reorientation. The proof of such crap being harmful is found in the increased rate of suicide and social problems related to children being counseled to accept sex changes. Again Hutchinson is not a conservative... he is a wolf in sheep clothing.

This reply was deleted.