Replies

• AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  TRANSGENDERISM IS SATANISM BEING IMPOSED ON CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!

• How many times does the medical community have to say gender confusion is a mental illness.  If a child enters into puberty claiming to be gender confused, they need to be treated for the mental illness.  Not mutilated permanently.  It is my humble opinion that parents and doctors promoting gender reassignment of children are guilty of child abuse.

• Absolutely, it is medical malpractice and Child abuse... or Child endangerment.

• I agree, seems like the medical community has also fallen victim to "wokeness", as a nation we should go back to the Lord God, and stop being afraid of our heritage, as when we were still a sane nation! To me this type of degeneracy only shows we have been handed over to strong delusions, which the Bible speaks about!

• AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN!!!!!!!!!!  Our nation needs to get truly woke and get back to GOD!!!!!  The current "woke" is promoting satan's agenda.  Satan is the "god" of the political ruling class, the Pravda/Goebbels fake news propagandists, hollywierd demoniacs, and leftist citizens too deceived or too stupid to see themselves hurtling headlong into HELL !!!!!!!!!! God and our founders created America as a Christian nation but Christians are now called "violent domestic terrorists" because we won't bow to satanism and the tyranny that comes with it.  After we are taken out of the world in the Rapture those left will experience a terror and suffering they can't begin to imagine, and that is before God unleashes His punishment on them called the 21 Plagues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Those who don't repent before then will spend eternity in the Lake of Fire to exist in perpetual suffering.

• There is no such thing as gender surgery unless brain surgeons are available to do this type of surgery. It is not gender reassignment but sex reassignment. 

I think it also needs to be addressed that the overwhelming majority of those who claim to be trans-gender are simply transvestites, many of whom are heterosexual males married to the opposite sex and even fathered children (Bruce Jenner is a perfect example). The term transgender has no specific focus as I am aware of that addresses a life threatening physical issue but is a substitute identity for fetishists and homosexual crossdressers who needed a cover term and they accessed the label transgender, a social construct, to do just that.

Gender = brain. Sex = genitalia.

• Thank you for that. I have said and said, the word is "sex."  "Gender is an emotional construct, and expresses nothing scientific nor moral. Christians, above all people, should be able to identify satan's deceptions, but no, many have blindly adapted to the new definition. And so also, SCOTUS, when Roberts unlawfully and illegally, went into existing law and altered "sex" to include the elevation of protections for transgendered persons in Title VII,  thus opening the door to abuse of women and girls. 

Ssssh. And still the church slept. How soundly they sleep while we burn. While pastors lull their flocks to sleep with soft songs of, "It's not my job to be political."

Where. Oh where, are our Black-Robed Regiment warriors? To inspire? To lead?

80% of America professes to be Christian.

What if 80% of the population rose up and demanded our rightful President?  Demanded our liberties back?  Demanded the Wall?  Demanded the immediate arrest of both parties except the handful of righteous? Demanded the impeachment of Roberts and those who would not protect our votes? An end to Roe, the law that wasn't?  An end to censorship.by media tyrants.

What happened to "I shall build my church and the gates of hell shall not withstand them."  ???

• Too many have sold their souls to be relevant to the liberal mob, including entire denominations.  They will find out too late for them that God won't accept their lame "but I was trying to be "inclusive" excuse.  Jesus will just tell them, "go away, I never knew you" and they will be cast into the Lake of Fire for eternal suffering!!!!!!!!!!

• The far left extremists are eroding the fabric of American society. If we don't fight them, you can kiss our country good bye. 

• Right now we are frighteningly close to the destruction of our Constitutional Republic.

This reply was deleted.