Replies

• Great news, let's reverse the fraud in Georgia, Arizona, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Nevada, etc...

• Two more wins for America. Keep them coming.

• More to come!

• Media blackout!

I looked it up and only Mad World News and Epoch Times are reporting Trump's win, as of now.

• I read from Epoch Times that Trump won N.C. then I tuned into Fox to see how they would respond and Bret Beir said Thom Tillis had been declared the winner in N.C. but Trump wasn't.

• Hooray!!!!!!!

The way the media has called the election for Biden- even the New York Post- is terrible. This will create further division if (hopefully) Trump wins. The Democrats will take to the streets- thinking the election was stolen from them!  If only they would realize that they were lied to!

Trump!!!!!!

• Everyone know that the election was stolen from the President the only thing they forgot he is not Nixon who's presidential election was stolen from him and he did nothing .

• Another state in the bag for the best president in our lifetimes. Let's keep them coming! 

• he will win a lot more states when the FRAUD is done away with and only legal votes counted!!!!!

• Yes, she is awesome. It shows that she upholds her pledge of allegiance to Trump and that she is totally loyal to him as every patriotic American needs to be. 

This reply was deleted.