ADMIN

2TETEC5D.jpeg

Donald Trump has called for primary challenges against several Republicans that he slammed as "RINOs [Republicans In Name Only], sellouts and known losers."

The former president released a statement on Saturday that urged "good and SMART America First Republican Patriots" to run against several GOP lawmakers who have drawn his ire.

Most of the 11 Representatives mentioned in the statement voted to pass President Joe Biden's $1.2 trillion infrastructure bill earlier this month, while others are likely on it for their vote to impeach Trump following the deadly riot at the U.S. Capitol on January 6.

"Any interest from good and SMART America First Republican Patriots to run primary campaigns against Representatives Tom Rice, John Katko, Don Bacon, Don Young, Fred Upton (challenge accepted), Andrew Garbarino, Peter Meijer (challenge accepted), David McKinley (challenge accepted), Nancy Mace, Jaime Herrera Beutler (challenge accepted) and Chris Smith? You will have my backing!" Trump said in the statement.

read more:

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-urges-primary-campaigns-against-gop-rinos-sellouts-known-losers-1649038

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This action brought on by Our True President Trump is Long, Long Overdue !!!!   The RINO's within  the Repubican Party Belong Elsewhwere !!!!!   They are a scurg Upon The Republican Party, Our True America, Our Rule Of Proper Ethics, Morality and Our True American Values !!!!!   Futhermore, are these RINO's being Bribed and/or Threatend ????

However, it is Not just the RINO's being of Great Concern;  the present Fraudulent and Criminal Regime being backed by the likes of George Soros along with his Elitist Henchmen, both Foreign and Domestic are Funding the Present Radicalism within America !!!!  The Present Regime is Acting Way Outside the Rule Of Laws and With a Total Lack Of Responsibility given the Fraudulent 2020 Presidential Election,  Illegal Immigration Crisis, The Total Failure In Afghanistan and now the American Embassy in Iran along with their Total Lack Of Responsibility Toward We The People in keeping with their Mandates, Cancelling all of President Trump's Outstanding Work in Defense of Our Economy,Our Military, Our Fuel Resourses, Illegal Immigration, Our Personal and National Security, Our True America and Quieting the Middle East and Much More !!!!  With three more years of The O'Biden Evil Regime Nothing will be Left Of America, If They Are Not Stopped !!!!!!    Where the Heck is Our Judiciary and Constitutional Law ?!?!?!        

• 9801672857?profile=RESIZE_584x9801602493?profile=RESIZE_584x

• Why wait? Start recall petitions on all of them.

• Janet, you can voice popular dissatisfaction of course.

But the Federal system need not hear you, unless it chooses to. 

That Constitutional insulation from public whims, is supposed to charge the electors to soberly choose our representation carefully,

because the Constitutionally preferred lack of direct action from the voting electorate, to federal office holders acting in bad faith, may injure the Nation if we do not.

This has been true in the old Senate electoral college, or the current Presidential electoral college (to my knowledge).

• That is why I don't donate to the RNC my donation goes to candidates President Trump indorse because RNC stand for Rinos National Committee 

• You are more liberal than me. I refuse to monetize any immediate political cause for donations at all.

I cannot shake the idea that someone is indulging in the Progressivist notion of minting causes to mine political money.

And the root of all evil, is why the District of Columbia is the way it is.

9801708253?profile=RESIZE_584x

• I agree, primary them, but in the end vote for the Republican so we can have a strong enough majority to get things done!

remember a RINO while useless most of the time is better than a democrat......IF we have a significant majority!

RINOs are in it for themselves, they'll lean any way the wind blows, they are spineless creatures, they stand with the  likely side to win because more than anything.....they want a win on their voting record hoping they can stay in power forever! BUT they are more likely to vote with a Republican majority than a democrat would! 

This reply was deleted.