ADMIN

1auj-300x235.jpg

Trump's goals for next two years include "winning back the House and the Senate for Republicans in 2022 to make sure that we can stop the Democratic craziness," said adviser Jason Miller.

Top Trump adviser Jason Miller told "Just the News AM" on Thursday that he expects former President Trump to "emerge as the nation's leader on ballot and voting integrity" in the coming months.

Miller, who was aboard Air Force One with Trump and his family as they flew from Washington, D.C. to Florida on Wednesday morning, told show host Carrie Sheffield that Trump "has a number of goals over the next couple of years ... winning back the House and the Senate for Republicans in 2022 to make sure that we can stop the Democratic craziness."

Miller added that lots of the important work that will need to be done on voter integrity will "never get done in Washington," because Democratic lawmakers won't allow the issue to be taken seriously.

read more:

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/all-things-trump/top-trump-adviser-details-first-move-former-presidents-post-white

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I asked God why He didn't answer our many prayers for Trump and He brought to my remembrance that He has answered... Trump was elected by the voters but He had allowed it to be stolen. Now we have our work to do. Here is the answer! 

Ez 3:18,19; Ez 33:8,9

Also was reminded that we are in the Laodicean age... Rev 3 letter. 

To the Church in Laodicea
    Rev 3:14  "To the angel of the church in Laodicea write: "This is the message from the Amen, the faithful and true witness, who is the origin of all that God has created. 
    Rev 3:15  I know what you have done; I know that you are neither cold nor hot. How I wish you were either one or the other! 
    Rev 3:16  But because you are lukewarm, neither hot nor cold, I am going to spit you out of my mouth! 
    Rev 3:17  You say, 'I am rich and well off; I have all I need.' But you do not know how miserable and pitiful you are! You are poor, naked, and blind. 
    Rev 3:18  I advise you, then, to buy gold from me, pure gold, in order to be rich. Buy also white clothing to dress yourself and cover up your shameful nakedness. Buy also some ointment to put on your eyes, so that you may see. 
    Rev 3:19  I rebuke and punish all whom I love. Be in earnest, then, and turn from your sins. 
    Rev 3:20  Listen! I stand at the door and knock; if any hear my voice and open the door, I will come into their house and eat with them, and they will eat with me. 

Be sure to read the Ez passages for connection.  Love to all in our Lord Jesus as we work together in His name for the benefit of all.

• This is the reason Democrats fear President Trump and to make it worse some rinos republicans think the same starting with George W Bush.

• Trump told us the election was rigged in 2016 when he got cheated out of millions of votes, 3 million in California alone. Why did he not do anything about that while he was holding the most powerful office in the country? What can he do now?

I am ready to call it a day and withdraw. We can never win a rigged election. It doesn't matter whether we join a new Patriots Party or we stay with the corrupt Republican Party. By definition, rigged elections can't be won unless you are doing the rigging. 

• All very nice.  Is rests on the premise that we are still a nation of laws and the ones in power are subject to those laws.

We are no longer that.  The three branches in power now are all corrupt.

So good luck trying to be 'the good guys' bringing election reform or 10th Amendment legal arguments to a street fight.

Did the Colonists wave legal papers in front of the British soldiers and win?

• Sadly,violent revolution seems to be our last and only resort. Sic Semper Tyrannis

• Phil... we still have peaceful Constitutional means to affect change and reform... see:

Madison's Anti-Commandeering Doctrine... a peaceful means to nulify...ach

The genius of our forefathers was in the crafting of the separation of powers at many levels... The Constitution is indeed a well thought out document for self-government.  It provides many venues to deal with corruption and self-willed despots.  Madison in Federalist Paper 48, discusses the use of the 9th and 10th Amendments to resist and defeat Federal overreach, by using what he called the Commandeering doctrine.

Madison's Anti-Commandeering Doctrine... a peaceful means to nulify federal overreach
      We still have the peaceful option to form a Red State's Caucus... to engage in the coordinated use of the peaceful anti-commandeering doctrine.  Such…
  • Not likely... If Trump believes his ranting and raving over election fraud will cause the Marxist to suddenly repent of their doctrine to steal elections he needs to rethink that issue.. it won't happen. In those states controlled by the GOP, some election reform is likely... however the GOP-controlled States are not the majority problem states...

The swing states who routinely override the people's voice of consent... by rigging elections are not going to change a thing, according to those States Democrat leadership, there is no problem with election fraud.  Not one of the contested states riddled with claims of voter and election fraud can be expected to reform their election laws, and if they do, don't expect them to enforce the new laws... they didn't enforce the old laws. 

It is a waste of time and money that could be better spent on coordinating Red State in their use of the anti-commandeering tactics of Madison... this doctrine is discussed by Madison in The Federalist Papers #48... and the doctrine was affirmed in 5 supreme court cases as legitimate.  Kill federal power, through the proper application of the 9th and 10th Amendments.  stop wasting our time with legislation that even if passed will not be enforced or used effectively.  The problem is not the laws... it is those enforcing the laws.  Attempting to change the moral behavior of the Marxist ideologue will not happen in our lifetimes.

https://tenthamendmentcenter.com/2018/05/23/anti-commandeering-an-o...

The Anti-Commandeering Doctrine: An Introduction – Building Blocks ...

Anti-Commandeering: An overview of five major Supreme Court cases | Tenth Amendment Center
    The basis for what is now known as the legal doctrine of “anti-commandeering” was the advice of James Madison, writing in Federalist #46.
This reply was deleted.