ADMIN

6404245097?profile=RESIZE_584x

President Donald Trump on Saturday shared a series of images of individuals possibly responsible for vandalizing the Andrew Jackson statue in Lafayette Square.

The flyer urges Americans to contact the U.S. Park Police or the FBI if anyone has information on the people possibly involved with the crimes that occurred on June 22.

The president tweeted out 15 flyers featuring people photographed at the scene.

read more here: https://www.trumptrainnewsmedia.com/post/trump-throws-dragnet-on-violent-mob-and-urges-americans-to-contact-fbi-with-

here: https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/06/27/donald-trump-seeks-information-on-violent-mob-via-twitter/

here: https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seeking-info/vandalization-of-federal-property-washington-dc

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• sure hope they get them all and they rot in jail

• Let's hope that the NET DOESN"T HAVE A VERY LARGE HOLE IN IT... However, I fear that the deep state in the DOJ and FBI are busy cutting holes all through that dragnet...

I am surprised that names have not been assigned to these individuals... with all the electronic records, face recognition software, and other means of identifying suspects?  Makes one want to ask where is all the money for crime prevention going when so many suspects remain unknown... in a world of serveliance.  Maybe they needed to be watching these individuals instead of spying on the Trump campaign or covering up their own criminal tracks?

• Your likely correct. This dragnet seems more like a pacifier, or a "Binky" for us. 

• The government knows who these cesspool bottom feeders are. I am sure all the identification tactics have been used, I just don't want to broadcast them to these brainless idiots that might be reading this page. They will be dealt with in good time. Right now, the Trump team have bigger fish to fry. those rigging elections, stealing America's gold and wealth, causing uprisings, those involved in human trafficking, I heard a rumor that the woman that was saved down in Honduras just might be Natalee Holloway, who was sold by that pos to sex slave traffickers, more important things going on right now behind the scene.

• More window dressing the government has no intention of dealing with these people... it's all smoke and mirrors.  If they intended on rounding them up all they had to do is spray the crowds with invisible ultraviolet sensitive dye... that lasts for months ... and then scan suspects with ultraviolet light... once ID'd review video using face recognition software to find them engaging in criminal conduct and viola ... guaranteed conviction.

The FBI US Attorney and local prosecutors don't want to find these individuals...  the FBI and most states and local law enforcement have the skills and tactics to deploy dyes and other agents to help ID rioters... they either didn't deploy them or are choosing not to follow up by using them to ID rioters.

• I suspect you're likely correct Col. But I hope they are held accountable, if they're not I hope the Barr and others who let these criminals slide ARE!

• well, well since we know all these people and find them what are we going to do with them since we are not following the law of the land.

• Most of those arrested while engaged in the riot were arraigned and pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor... others were detained overnight and immediately released by the local judge and prosecutor as they don't want the expense of housing them and taking them to trial... The Justices that allowed them to plead guilty to a minor misdemeanor voided any further prosecution for their acts under double jeopardy.

• Now go you see how important it is to get the right kind of judges on the bench? Trump had done an amazing job appointing good people.

• So, you reviewed and vetted all of the judge appointed by the President and confirmed by Sen. McConnell in the US Senate... and found them to be true Constitutional Justices?  Sorry but the last two Supreme Court Justices were appointed by Pres. Trump and have been anything but pure conservative constitutionalist.  Wake up, we are being set up.

This reply was deleted.