Replies

• Thank you Col. Nelson, I didn't know that and makes sense for colony rulers to support militias, people are generally loyal to their government. Obviously framers of the constitution found militias of tremendous value as well, they list them in the same article as standing armies, and there's no mention of any authority over them besides congress, which makes sense as each congressman represents a local district.  The second amendment calls for a well regulated militia, the language is not open to limitations, which implies self regulated militias are constitutional.  Clauses 15 and 16 allow Congress to call for the militias and to employ their services, does that not mean militias don’t necessarily have to accept? For well over a century Congress has disregarded the militias along with its responsibilities to them, doesn't that show they've been ruling outside the constitution for at least that long?  I'd like to think the constitution was framed with liberty in mind (for every responsible individual), Thomas Jefferson insisted on the bill of rights to cement individual liberty out of the whims of the government, hence the second amendment clarifies there are no ties.

• That is an intersting point, since the expression," To raise and support Armies, but no Appropriation of Money to that Use shall be for a longer Term than two years;". But the Navy had no financial limitation to discourage continual standing. I say small wonder. The Kings men may home invade, but it is tough to break down the door with a frigate. The suspicion of standing armies looks apparent here.

But the term "militia is used in following sentences are not defining as army, but a seperate entity. Whether the government compensated a militiaman for a personal firearm that passed standard, or supplied a government issue, I cannot say. But since these mechanisms were fashioned by skilled artisans over time, and not by industrial methods requiring interchangable parts, I can guess why either way is good to go.

• A charismatic to rally around?

Sounds great. We sent one. Saw what happened? We ourselves will need pressing into that hieghtened role, just as the roughly 1/4 of the English colonials were in our history.

A focuser of disparate views?

Rather than a man, a self-evident cause. Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness works for me. With the genocidal agenda of the NWO, it should be evident to all. Has this threat been thoroughly propagated? Its effects are even now being at least vaguely sensed by the typically oblivious (a corporate private-property-protected medical ID mandate???). My running mouth has sputtered as much as possible. Others should feel free to step up to the plate too.

Lacking leadership to focus resources and organization for immediate need? Traditional methods are not completely efficacious?

Well Yeah! We are Nationally detoxing from our self-indulgent citizen derelictions, permitting a whole network of vipers nests to form and thrive in our Nations Capitol. We can die (politically and literally) from this purging of political lethargy, but I am convinced we must undergo it. The expression, "Freedom is not free" is a painful truth to the neglectful. Its consequences must be lived (or died) in that conviction.

These sound like seriously vital concerns for any American citizen. I ask citizen readers, what will you do about it?

8759510858?profile=RESIZE_930x

• Skeptical, as was mentioned before, the US constitution was not designed for tyrants but to slay them. But the man must know how and when to apply the powers afforded him by that office and be unafraid to use them. In no way has Trump demonstrated any of those qualities, which enabled the swamp to release godzilla at the right time (meaning the army as soon as it's converted to an army analogous to snakes and robots, which is exactly what the mostly liberal military brass is working on and at breaking speed).  The states have governors who lack all initiatives required for contest, are afraid to act and usually are reactive by peeing in their pants.  But that’s not to say state actions are fruitless, what I'm saying they'll have much more potential for success with a parallel movement that supplies them with teeth.

• A Trump Ralley would be great.

• A singular and sweet statement of support, but sparsely spoken on site.

I liked it!

• Movements that focus on feel-good events... by pandering to one's sympathies and fantasy, don't make for effective platforms for actual reforms. In fact, they can be counter-productive... by creating a false sense of progress and security where neither has occurred.  The funding used to martial these events could better be used in producing and running PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENTS regarding election fraud and corrupt politicians, using local and national radio and TV spots.

• OKAY. Great opinion. I urge us to also remember we are discussing, not government public policy, but a private position. So the private interest can say what it wills with its own emphisis and agenda as a private right. I am not paying for the soapbox, so I can choose to listen, or not to. Of course, the same applies to all of us.

• It is better that there be a central theme and plan for our movement to reform government -than to go helter-skelter about the planet proferring every sort of opinion wasting our resources on dead-end issues while neglecting the common needs for real reform.  Disjointed, haphazard, ego-centricity ... my way or the highway... attitudes in organizing a Nation of varied opinions... everyone has one... will get us nowhere... it will result in what we have today, a nation at risk of failure.

William Wallace once stated: We must UNITE THE CLANS to defeat the English... I contend that the conservative movement must uniformly agree on the primary elements of our government needing our attention and reform.  Once agreed, we can focus ALL OF OUR RESOURCES AND FUNDING behind to achieve our common goal.  No more private or personal ventures, that often consume our resources and funding on frivolous adventures.

• I have thought that Pres Trump should have Rallies now & then. It would help so many of us who see where our country is going & we feel like we are doomed. Plus we miss our Great President.  Listening & seeing him would SO HELP❗

This reply was deleted.