Replies

• -Any elections coming up later in 2021? Claiming futility in election results being sullied does not offer any solution, except in non-participation. Is that what you propose?

-Unfettered consequence for this current condition is brief, given election optics, but you deny they are coming, or legitimate. Boy are you seeming hopeless.

-Marxism as a failed political system is fact. It has not survived the test of time. Chicom lip service to Marxism is hypocritical posturing they do not believe in. Antagonsim towards our Constitutional Republic is what they believe in. Communist China has become focused on a capitalist obsession to aquire wealth. Do you detect a fundamental ideological contradiction?

-Chicom persistant presence is not due to ideological success, but rather a reluctance of the great masses of chinese individuals to take the CCP members in hand and rip them to pieces physically. Each individual disablingly fears privately, what strong-arm extremist social and military organizations threaten to punish for, to do what they could easily achieve collectively. Perverse huh?

-NWO machinations are what our true timely threat is, and it employs the duped Chicoms.

You state time favors the bold. Shall the meek not inheirit the earth? I leave you with those two sentences to square.

Are you feeling maudlin lately?

• I'll go just to support the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATE OF AMERICA.

• You go, Pres. Trump!!  We ALL need that shot of hope and ALL the smiles we can muster!!

• Can't wait!

• It is rare indeed when people such as Trump are elected as President.  And to knock him about after he has been rigged out of office is remarkably stupid. Yes, stupid. There is no perfect individual living on the planet who could serve as President. And some of you expected Trump to be?

Another thing. If protecting America from domestic enemies is so important, then who is it that has confronted a democrat led House of Representatives rather than wimpishly ' cooperated' with them in order to ' do the work of the people'?  Who? Isn't Pelosi and company, in both houses as well as the top court, enemies of America?  Who is it that protects true Americans from these enemies?  Who, dammit?  And those who voted for them, what have they become? Especially if they continue to vote for them.

What about Obama?  Is he not an enemy of America? Clinton? Schumer? Nadler, Schiff, Roberts? How about Biden and Harris?  The Courts who claimed Trump had no standing to contest Fraud. What are they?

To put it simple to sink in. You are either an American, or not. And if you are a fool you won't even know the difference.  And that is what we have predominately in government, at all levels. Foolishness is taught in our schools. Fake knowledge. Just like the news.  Sick.

I don't claim to be the brightest bulb in the box and I am not posting to be disagreeable. I like reading what others have to say and learn a lot from it. But, when something is wrong that affects all Americans, then it needs addressing.  And there is a lot of wrongheaded stuff being posted.

Thanks.

• I agree Ron, We have some "smart sum bitches" posting here, I am out of my class, but will keep reading and trying to learn - I am already ready to fight

• Listen, if you love this Country and will not tolerate despotism, you are just fine.

WELCOME FELLOW REPROBATE!

Welcome Hug Welcome Hug Embrace Images, Stock Photos & Vectors | Shutterstock

and no, that is not a picture of me.

• Great Post Dale...

We have not yet begun to earnestly apply the power of the masses to this problem... what we need are men like Pres. Trump to organize, fund, and resource the masses in their efforts to reset the Government beginning with an Article 5 Convention to RECALL all elected and appointed officials subject to new elections. Fire them all and hit the Government reset button. 

Return the Government to the people... that it may be by and of the people... Pass a 'Recall' Amendment and deny any incumbent or serving appointed official the right to run for election ever again. While at it, pass a 'Term Limits' Amendment ... one term, 6yrs for all elected and appointed officials (Judges included), with 1/3rd of the elected and appointed officials standing for election and appointment every 2 yrs.  Kill the power of incumbency and the political spoils system of party politics.  End the need for the paid lobbyist.

• Ron, As I understand it , elected officials have voted themselves salary and benefits for life - probably extended to spouses (not sure of that). Those benefits have to end also

• I agree the wholesale theft of our treasury must stop...  including the retro-active confiscation of ill-gotten gain.

This reply was deleted.