Replies

• The left has promised more viiolence if their candidate, no matter who it is doesn't win. you know they will be using antifa, blm, and any leftist dirt bag, be ready, you know they are cowards that will kill indiscriminantly, blind side you, stay alert, don't let them intimidate you, cover your 6.

• it's time for all of us to stand with the president of the Unite State of America.

• Donald Trump is dragging our great nation away from the brink of a "one world order".  People don't seem to understand, in such a world order, a small handfull prosper as masters and the other 7 billion or so have to scrape and fight just to survive.  I choose our President, and I'll fight any and all who disagree.

• You are right, Peter. We need to make sure that not just a "small handfull prosper as masters" and Trump is the man who prevents that. He works for all of us so that we all can prosper, so that wealth is spread out evenly and doesn't just go to a small handful. That's why Trump gave all of us a huge tax cuts and he will give us another one in his second term.

• That's the spirit. Trump gets us and we get him. That's why he supports us no matter what and we support him no matter what. Think about all he has done for you!

I know that I am grateful for the tremendous tax cut he gave me, better than W's cuts were. What are you grateful for?

This reply was deleted.