ADMIN

8639789487?profile=RESIZE_710x

Former President Donald Trump has clashed again with his Republican Party, demanding that three Republican groups stop using his name and likeness for fundraising, a Trump adviser said on Saturday.

The adviser, confirming a report in Politico, said lawyers for Trump on Friday had sent cease-and-desist letters to the Republican National Committee, National Republican Congressional Campaign and National Republican Senate Campaign, asking them to stop using his name and likeness on fundraising emails and merchandise.

The adviser said Trump is sensitive to the use of his name and likeness for branding purposes and was irked that the three groups have supported Republican lawmakers who joined Democrats in voting to impeach him over the Jan. 6 storming of the U.S. Capitol by pro-Trump protesters.

Trump is using his Save America SuperPAC to raise money in part to help hand-picked Republican candidates in the 2022 congressional elections. Some of them are expected to challenge Republican incumbents.

read more here: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-republicans/trump-demands-three-republican-groups-stop-raising-money-off-his-name-idUSKBN2AY0JK?il=0

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Trump should indeed take full control of the GOP since he is not founding a new party. Once he is back in office, he should also take full control of the country and impose his authority on every corner of the USA to make it even greater again than he did in his first term.

•  The RNC reminds me of predators using tease tricks... Swamp 101

• I Absolutely Dispise Sending Any Contributions Through The RNC ..! They Are As Crooked As A Dogs Leg and I Ain't Going To Have RINO's Getting Any Part Of What I Donate..! I Will Give It Directly Thru One Of Their Personal Fund Raising Accounts Per Who I Intend To Support..!

• I agree.  The only thing the RNC does well is beg for money.

• Now I hate BOTH parties!!!

• both the Democrats and some Republicans are for power crab not for the people.

• I sent a letter to the RNC asking them to take my name off their lists and mark all emails from the RNC to unsubscribe (and that works so well NOT).  I would contribute to Trumps pack if I got anything and I had the money available. 

• I already received several. Sent them back advising them to take me off their list and that I will never give them even a penny. Hav not fot years think they would take the hint. 

• I agree. Give to Trump's Save America SuperPAC and not the Republican Party. However, you should stay active in your local RNC. The local level is where it starts.

This reply was deleted.