ADMIN

6784398281?profile=RESIZE_710x

President Trump on Friday said his Democratic rival Joe Biden “plagiarized” his new “Buy American” economic plan.

“He plagiarized from me. But he can never pull it off — he likes plagiarizing,” Trump told reporters on the White House lawn.

Biden also ran for president in 1988 but dropped out due to a plagiarism scandal. He was exposed for using without credit lines from British Labor Party leader Neil Kinnock in one of his speeches.

Trump did not specify what Biden plagiarized, but the barb came after observers noticed the similarities between Biden’s new economic messaging and Trump’s more established economic nationalism.

On Thursday, Biden unveiled his economic plan with slogans including “Make it in America,” “Buy American” and “Stand up for America.” The plan calls for a boost in buying of domestic products and more research funding.

Trump on Friday slammed other parts of Biden’s plan, which calls for investment in environmentally friendly products. Biden didn’t say if new spending in his plan requires higher taxes.

read more here: https://nypost.com/2020/07/10/trump-says-joe-biden-plagiarized-his-new-economic-plan/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• By jove I think we can find a spot for this gentleman in the Trump administration!

• biden's team is just saying this because they know they cannot dispute what TRUMP has done for the economy. But if the jerk gets elected is sure won't happen

• It doesn't matter what obiden says, he is a liar. He could pretend to he is going to do the things that the Legendary President Donald J.Trump is already doing or on his list to do. obiden would do only the things his leftist America haters TELL him to do. obiden doesn't have an original thought of his own. I will not buy the obiden lie for even a millisecond.

Trump 2Q2Q, Making America Americans' Again!

God, please bless America again!

This reply was deleted.