Replies

• Your are so right Sir I wish our country would have become less ignorant but the people are so brainwashed from kindergarden up they have not a clue.  from an older person who remembers the constitution.  I love this country. and whaat it stands for

• So, having said that, "Why does he even want to try to understand our movement?"  These types only understand when they are crushed - and even then it is doubtful.

We are wasting our efforts to try for a second to convince them.

• Exactly, they are so self-deceived... blind to what is happening... They still think they can NEGOTIATE  with the Devil. They remind me of the Sottish Lords in the movie Braveheart, crying out to their men to wait, while they negotiate a better deal... Only to betray the common man by cutting a deal for themselves.  These RINOs are no different, they don't care about the common man they seek only to secure their own power and have no problem betraying their constituents. 

• The military is our only option to fix this.  They are waiting to move based on how awake patriots are.  RED PILL EVERYONE YOU CONTACT !!!

• Don't count on the calvary coming to the rescue... the Nation's ready reaction force is tied up taking CRT training or under investigation for possible links to White Supremecy Groups. The rest are undergoing sensitivity training for past abuses of their White Privelege.  Besides, the National Secuirty ready reserve is busy providing operational planning and security for the BLM and ANTIFA summer riots.  Uncle Joe said everything is on track... not to worry... they're just a bunch of kids running around in black spraying the crowds with a little bear spray and bouncing a few heads off the concrete... what could possibly go wrong? 

• P/S as a preemptive action Biden order the Military to take away BLM and ANTIFA's matches... and to counsel them on the proper use of Bear Spray...LOL

• Our Governor is sold out to The New World Order.  Ohioans are fully engaged to fight him and win.  Another resident for GITMO.

• Washington governore is also communist and a partner with the new world order not this country

This reply was deleted.