ADMIN

politics democrats are bullies Memes & GIFs - Imgflip

Is the Capitol siege just another hoax? Don’t get me wrong, we know it occurred. But, there is more and more evidence coming out that it was pre-planned…and not instigated by Trump supporters. There is absolutely no evidence that President Trump encouraged or fomented the violence. He has—repeatedly—talked of “peaceful” protests, and condemned lawlessness of any sort.

Yet the media treats the brief, tragic, incursion as an “insurrection.” Democrats portrayed it as on par with the Night of the Long Knives. And then they voted to re-impeach Trump, despite the fact there were no witnesses, no presidential legal representation, and no factual evidence presented. In short, they impeached him without trial, just because they wished to…and could.

Compare that to how the media and Democrats and often their judges treated the numerous claims of voter fraud in the recent presidential election. Despite substantial evidence of wrongdoing and significant evidence of massive voter fraud, they summarily dismissed the claims and refused to grant the grievances any forum.

Think about this: the baseless vote to re-impeach Trump was successful, the attempt to prevent a potentially stolen election and validate the will of over 75 million Americans was summarily dismissed, in case after case, as frivolous. What if the roles were reversed? How would the Left have handled it?

And ponder this, too: Trump got over 11 million more votes in 2020 than in 2016. By contrast, Obama received at least 3 million fewer votes in 2012 than in 2008. This makes Trump arguably the most popular president in history. And the establishment elites still (in my and many other people’s view) were able to steal the election from him and his supporters. That is breathtaking chutzpah. Think what that means. They knew how powerful they are. Moreover, they saw the people’s response to the never-ending lockdowns/mask mandates, etc., and realized how easily led we have become. (“Two weeks to flatten the curve” has morphed into “Ten months to flatten your soul.”)

As Congressman Louis Gohmert observed, half of all the impeachments in the history of this republic have now been carried out by Nancy Pelosi. How does the Wicked Witch of the West not herself get impeached? She is petty, vindictive, unstable, and has essentially condoned mob violence herself.

read more:

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/01/trump_reimpeached_supporters_silenced_humiliated_and_threatened.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I believe Trump has inactivity the Insurrection act and will clean house of these traitorous communists, including spineless Republicans who certified a fraudulent election. If not, all hope is lost

• inacted...stupid spell check 😡

• We, who know how to think know the truth!  This election was stolen big time by the Democrats and the vindictiveness speaks of Pelosi big time.  Yes, being locked down and staying down was the wrong move from day one!  Even the so called experts couldn't agree on anything and kept changing their tune daily.  The wearing of the masks tells me how easily people are fooled and how easily they are manipulated.  Plus the mask didn't work at all - ask any decent physician - they don't wear 99 cent paper crap that the businesses tried to sell to us.

• The Republican Party is weak; NO effective leadership.  They didn't support our President, fight the theft of the election by the Democrats or stand up for our Country & Constitution. Don't expect McConnell or Graham or any of the other Republican clowns to do anything.  WE need to take over the Republican Party with a leader who has balls, like Donald Trump.

• We need to keep Trump in any way possible!  Might just as well roll the two major parties into one since neither one operates on the premise that the country must come first.

• I'm now even more resolved to support President Trump!

• Impeach all those who support Antifa and BLM starting with Pelosi and the fake president with the fake VP. Republicans time to give them hell 24/7.

• Impeach?.............Hang them all for colludind to overthrow our country.

• Agreed!  However that takes balls, and the Republicans sold theirs to the Chinese.

• We'll be happy to do it for US if they asked? Many would even enjoy the task. Me being one.

This reply was deleted.