ADMIN

8437610871?profile=RESIZE_710x

President Trump plans political punishment for the 10 House Republicans who voted to impeach him for last week’s Capitol riot, according to a new report.

Trump summoned aides to brief him on the 10 following the Wednesday afternoon vote, the Wall Street Journal reported Friday.

Trump “wanted to know who the lawmakers were and whether he had ever done anything for them” and “inquired who might run against them when they face re-election in two years,” the Journal reported.

The breakaway Republicans joined all Democrats to impeach Trump on a single count of allegedly inciting an insurrection that disrupted certification of President-elect Joe Biden’s victory.

The No. 3 House Republican, Rep. Liz Cheney of Wyoming, was among the 10 and is resisting calls from some members of the House Freedom Caucus to resign. She and Trump long clashed on foreign policy and he called for her ouster during a pre-riot speech near the White House that formed the basis for his impeachment.

The other Republicans who voted to impeach Trump were Reps. Tom Rice of South Carolina, John Katko of New York, Anthony Gonzalez of Ohio, Peter Meijer of Michigan, Adam Kinzinger of Illinois, Dan Newhouse of Washington, Fred Upton of Michigan, Jaime Herrera Beutler of Washington and David Valadao of California.

Trump is expected to remain a powerful figure among Republicans after he leaves office Jan. 20 and could help topple the handful of incumbents. Many other Republicans, including House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.), publicly faulted Trump’s actions, but called for a less-severe censure.

read more here: https://nypost.com/2021/01/15/trump-planning-payback-for-gopers-who-impeached-him-report/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_medium=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Don't leave out the deep state gop TRAITORS like in Georgia!!!!!

• The sad part is that you are probably right.  Our choices going forward seem to quickly be narrowing to either submission to Demoncrat control of our lives or armed revolt.

• Yes, indeed and I amtoo old and disabled to be of any use.  I have the training and battle experience but am very disabled from a stroke.

• The one - and possibly lasting - good thing that has come out of this 2020 election fiasco (and now the punitive, but stoopid, impeachment) - is that Trump has been the litmus test that separates the Patriots from the Rinos, and choosing (and supporting) GOP candidates - at least in 2022 and 2024 - should be a lot easier: Namely, dump the Rinos and support the Patriots!!  And call out these Republican candidates and ID them with "Rino" or "Patriot!"

• IF there is another election it will be just as crooked as this one.  both parties are working on bringing in the new world order, the satan & soros global dictatorship!!!!!

• I totally agree!  I also believe that the good Patriotic Republicans need to turn their backs on that failed party and begin a new one.  I will never vote for any candiidate in the future who is associated with the Republican Party.

• Mark, nor will I !!!!!

• I hope we have learned not to  support any so called Republican supported by the RNC and that includes their choice of Rhino's for President

• I want to see Liz Cheney get spanked!!!

• I want to see her get hanged!!!!!

This reply was deleted.