ADMIN

Lindsey graham: someone should assassinate putin we get it, this week you  dislike putin - Tony Stark Eye Roll | Make a Meme

Former President Donald Trump mocked Sen. Lindsey Graham during a speech at Mar-a-Lago, calling him a "progressive."

"There are a couple of senators. And we have our progressive senator from South Carolina, Lindsey Graham," Trump said at the Lincoln Day fundraising dinner held by the Palm Beach County GOP at Mar-a-Lago.

"He's a progressive, but he's our progressive," Trump added.

Trump's mocking of Graham came a day after news broke that Graham may have threatened to seek to invoke the 25th Amendment to remove Trump from office during the Capitol riot.

This was according to excerpts Axios published from "This Will Not Pass," a new book by New York Times reporters Jonathan Martin and Alexander Burns. Martin and Burns wrote that Graham made a furious call to White House counsel Pat Cipollone during the riot, where he made that threat.

read more:

https://www.businessinsider.in/international/news/trump-mocks-lindsey-graham-calling-him-a-progressive-senator-from-south-carolina/articleshow/90345842.cms

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• My question is where are the Men?

• Everyone should stop calling him "former."

• Amen , Melanie .. . ..

• Many thanks to both of you. It really angers me when even those on "our" side refer to him that way, especially ALL the Fox commentators, who are intelligent enough to know better.

• Melanie;   Another thing that just yanks my chain is when persons say, "Our Democracy".   America is NOT a Democracy. We are a "Constitutional Republic". WAKE UP America. . . . .

• I agree.  I HATE that term "Our democracy".  for me it's code for lefty liberalism.

• Techincaly, this is/we are a federal constitutional republic.  There's a difference.  A big difference.  Just a Republic - operating under a rule of law or not - is far easier to overthrow than a federal form.  I think you know what I am talking about.  But I just wanted to clarify the matter, for some of the listeners.

And I agree, Melanie.  With friends like those, who needs enemies??   

This reply was deleted.