Replies

• Hard to say. maybe he means that he will not be out and about for campaign stops - this is doubtful based on the context.

Perhaps he is planning some deep and hard strategy sessions on the election and the many other things he needs to address e.g. Bill Barr and John Durham investigations; Big Tech censorship etc

• Trump is the best president in my lifetime. That's why I and a large majority of Americans support him no matter what.

• Scary, these evil people will do anything to get rid of him. Pray for his safety and reelection!!!

• Who cares about them! Drain the swamp and move on!!!

• President Trump has been upsetting a lot of special interest's rice bowls lately. Big Pharma, companies doing big business with China, Big-Tech and others all have an interest in seeing President Trump gone. I'm surprised there haven't been attempts on his life already. I think that he has done more for American consumers and our economy than any other modern day President. Considering that he has had to battle the Pelosi-Schumer-Squad led Democrats, RINO Never Trumper's and a completely hostile press every step of the way, he has still managed to improve the U.S.'s competetive stance in the world marketplace, eliminate much red tape and over-regulation within our borders, taken steps to eliminate our dependence on cheap, and often essential goods from China, he is doing an amazing job. Add to that the complications from dealing with the Chinese inflicted Covid-19 Pandemic and his performance has been epic. That said, he  can be his own worst enemy because his mouth has no filter, he speaks in hyperbole half of the time, wanders off topic, and leaves hiself open to accusations of lies because of it. He can be churlish, often is, reacts poorly to criticism and lashes out when unfairly attacked by his haters i.e., MSM, DNC, and snakes in Congress. To this, I say, "Go get'em Mr. President". He ain't pretty, but is effective, and makes every effort to fulfill his promises. That is opposed to the previous POTUS who was articulate and smooth, at least with a teleprompter, gave great speaches while looking us in the eye and lying his a** off.

• He has been breaking their water for sure.  He is out-foxing them every day.

This reply was deleted.