Replies

• Thanks Marlene I don't believe he will apology because that is who he is if he does I will be shocked 

• You're wrong once again, lopez.  The idea of separation of church and state didn't become mainstream until the 1960's and 70's. 

Eight of the original 13 colonies had reqjuirements in their charters for statehood, that the state leaders had to be Christian, profess Christianity or Protestantism, and/or live by Christian values.  All of the charters were accepted. 

Christian church services were held in most every federal building in Washington, and EVERY Sunday on the House floor in the Houe chamber until the 1930's.  There has never been a true separation of church and state, and the proof is that on our money, it clearly says 'In God we trust'.  Every federal building in Washington that was built before the 1970's has a Scriptural quote from the Bible, or some reference to God and/or Christianity engraved on it. 

Admit it or not, you've proven beyond any shadow of a doubt, that you do, indeed, serve a master.  We all know which one.  Sadly, you do not.

• lopez defines his own posts: mlopez lopez > Ray Sweeney August 19, 2022 at 12:51pm excerpt: "supposition and falsehood, vile and corrupt." 

mlopez lopez
      Tea Party Command Center is a social network
    • lopez please Define: misinterpertation,  interpertation and hyporthetical.

• It does matter its origin.  And as much as I love my country and the Constitution...and I do...your Constitution is not the Bible.

You may deny it all that you want, but our country was founded on, and has always been proud of, our Christian heritage. 

There is no law that says there is separation of church and state. That statement is a flat out lie.  YOU may choose secularization, then YOU can be proud of the destruction of our country.  What made us great was God's blessing because we blessed Him.  See how things are chinging?  See how we're going away from God?  Do you seriously not belive there's a connection?

Like I said before.  You've chosen your master.  I, for one, will not bow to it or to you.

• It's their choice, not a state mandate...just like accepting Christ as your Savior.

• I agree and I will go further than what you said according to what the Bible said there is no such a thing separation of church and state.

• The term "separation of church and state" is itself a bastardizaiton of a phrase that originated from a letter written by Thomas Jefferson to a trusted confidant.  In the letter, Jefferson actuallly advocated the inclusion of Judeo Christian philosophy in govrnmental decisions, but the phrase was taken completely out of context by left-wing anti-Christian lawyers who argued the case in front of the Supreme Court during a time when the Supreme Court led us down the primrose path toward secularizm..

• Thank you for clarify this issue with Church and State because we don't realize the fact that we are the Church the people are in fact God has giving us  right to be the government because Jesus Christ said upon this rock I will build my Church and the government shall be upon his shoulders if the government shall be upon his shoulders what make us?

• Better start a "Go Fund Me" your Bank just called... apparently your bouncing checks?

This reply was deleted.