ADMIN

8191904261?profile=RESIZE_710x

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Shirley, I am with you.  Neither the incompetent biden nor the ineligible harris will ever be any more to me than what they were last January, corrupt and ineligible candidates of the devildemocommiecrat party!!!!!  It looks like We the People are facing another fuhrer obama, this time the just as ineligible kamala harris.  Biden won't last 60 days, they will declare him mentally incapable and camel-face will take over to institute total tyranny on us.  We the People will see the devildemocommiecrat party go full Hitler very quickly with supporters of President Trump and the Constitution being the new "Jews" that will be persecuted, murdered, imprisoned, and enslaved.  There will be NO "investigations" of corruption.  They will get to their own voters also before they are done.  The only chance I see for America is the return of Jesus Christ to put a stop to global tyranny!!!!!

• The US Senate may declare the Electorates voting for a ticket with Kamala Harris on it as ineligible to cast their ballots for a Constitutionally prohibited candidate... grow a pair of balls Sen. McConnell and refuse to seat Electors voting tor a Constitutionally unqualified candidate.  Sen. Harris is not a Natural Born Citizen as understood by our founding fathers.  Harris has at least 3 claims on her loyalty and obligations to 3 separate sovereigns... Jamaica, India, and the USA...a Natural Born Citizen has only one claim to citizenship ... that is to the USA.

• P/S If Sen. McConnell won't stop this fiasco... then VP Pence as President of the US Senate needs to refuse to seat the Biden/Harris electors as being representatives of an unqualified ticket.  It is time to play hardball.

• That's right. By any means necessary. Trump needs to stay in power.

• See the source image

• "...for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap."

Dear Employees: As the CEO of this organization, I have resigned myself to the fact that Joe Biden is our President and that our taxes and government fees will increase in a BIG way. To compensate for these increases, our prices would have to increase by about 10%.  But, since we cannot increase our prices right now due to the dismal state of the economy, we will have to lay off sixty of our employees instead. This has really been bothering me since I believe we are family here and I didn't know how to choose who would have to go .So, this is what I did. I walked through our parking lots and found sixty 'Biden Harris' bumper stickers on our employees' cars and have decided these folks will be the ones to let go. I can't think of a more fair way to approach this problem. They voted for change......I gave it to them.  I will see the rest of you at the annual company picnic.

• Hey! Andy, you are right.

• I agree with you something needs to be done.

• Biden didn't campaign because they knew they had in the bag.

• that is sad because he needs to be in jail along with the Obama administration.

This reply was deleted.