ADMIN

8191904261?profile=RESIZE_710x

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Biden didn't campaign because he has serious physical and medical problems... he has onset dementia and the Left knows it ... they don't intend on him being n Office very long... they want Kamala Harris a devout Marxist too hold the office of President.  The entire 'reset' depends on Harris being President as she will illegally use her office to strip us of our 2d Amendment right to keep and bear arms... will dramatically raise taxes, end carbon fuel production, implement the Green Programs of AOC and company... and destroy what is left of America's economy and military power.

• I agree with you to an extent Biden yes he has serious physical and medical problems, but the problem is bigger than that the Democrats voted God out of their party back in the 2012 election that's where the problem is.

• Ron, you are correct.  harris isn't eligible, just as fuhrer obama wasn't, but the devildemocommiecrats and their deep state gop allies want the nation destroyed so they do everything they can to help it happen

• that is the fact and the Democrats will do anything to get rid of Trump.

• It almost seems like an international conspiracy to rule the World, doesn't it?

https://cdn.quotesgram.com/img/99/84/1214692578-pinky_and_the_brain...

I suspect artists have been clueing us for some time. We just weren't listening.

Klaus Schwab has those same funny ears too.

• Michael, yes, the satanic new world order is their goal, a global dictatorship foretold in the Holy Bible, Daniel and Revelation

• Oh, I laughed at the cartoon hijinx of Pinky and the Brain.

I cannot laugh at the mischief of the World Economic Forum and its confedrates in villainy.

• So I believe today is the day states in question will have to get their Electoral College ducks in a row.

Listen.

• No, the States have until December 14th to certify and instruct their electors on how they must vote for President... States may assign electors as they choose and under state law... such electors votes belong to the States... not the public per'se.  The State Legislature and GOvernor could instruct their Electors to vote as they decide not necessarily as the voters decide.

The electors of President and Vice President of each State shall meet and give their votes on the first Monday after the second Wednesday in December next following their appointment at such place in each State as the legislature of such State shall direct. (June 25, 1948, ch. 644, 62 Stat. 673.)
      3 U.S. Code § 7 - Meeting and vote of electors
    • So I believed wrong. I live and learn. 

Pennsylvania's vote-certification deadline is November 23

I knew something was coming up, Pennsylvania being a key concern to the election.

Election results certification dates, 2020 - Ballotpedia
      Ballotpedia: The Encyclopedia of American Politics
This reply was deleted.