ADMIN

President Donald Trump bid farewell to staff and supporters Wednesday, leaving Washington, DC, for the last time as president aboard Air Force One.

“Goodbye. I love you. We’ll be back in some form,” Trump said as he concluded his remarks, noting “I will be watching. I will be listening” as a new administration took office.

The crowd of roughly 500 people shouted “U.S.A” and “We Love You” and “Thank you Trump” after the president took the stage and spoke. He also received a 21 gun salute from the military.

“You are amazing people. This is a great, great country. This is my greatest honor and privilege to be your president,” Trump said.

read more:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/01/20/donald-trump-leaves-washington-dc-goodbye-i-love-you-well-be-back-in-some-form/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• We the People elected Trump for President in 2024 but first will clean the house on 2022.

• I don't think we are going to see the election in 2024

• THE BEST PRES EVER~

• MAY GOD BLESS YOU DONALD J TRUMP.

• Trump is the Peoples' President, what we have now in 2020 is a Fascist, Marxist dictator and a completely corrupt government, including the deep state!  Never thought we would see this in the United States of America.

• Hey! Cathy, what do you think I feel I became a US citizen last year during the Trump presidency? 

• Trump made America great again after the chaos and budget deficits that reigned under obummer. 

• GOD BLESS PRESIDENT TRUMP & FAMILY! He's the GREATEST EVER! He plans to start a NEW Party called the Patriot Party! That should bring on the 75% who voted for him during this past election!

• Sounds great!! Patriot Party

• Great President, the start of the MAGA movement, now the MAGA REPUBLICAN PARTY... IT STARTS NOW! SHARE THIS IMAGE8445489693?profile=RESIZE_930x

This reply was deleted.