ADMIN

9155453456?profile=RESIZE_584x

Manhattan District Attorney Cy Vance has indicated he does not currently plan to charge the Trump Organization with crimes related to allegations of "hush money" payments and real estate value manipulations, according to a personal lawyer for Donald Trump.

Ronald Fischetti, a New York attorney who represents the former president, said on Monday that in a meeting last week, he asked Vance’s team for details on charges they were considering.

According to Fischetti, members of Vance’s team said they were considering bringing charges against the Trump Organization and its individual employees related to alleged failures to pay taxes on corporate benefits and perks. It has been widely reported that those perks included cars and apartments and appear to only involve a small number of executives.

read more here: https://www.politico.com/news/2021/06/28/trump-lawyer-manhattan-da-wont-charge-496768

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Trump is the most straigh-talking and honest man who served this country in my lifetime. The deep state is going after him to deflect from their own corruption.

• Happy to hear

• GREAT !!

• Will they ever quit picking on him.  We need him running the country not at war with the country.   If anyone thinks that biden and his people have the country at heart, then you are just a simple idiot.  

• You nailed it, Walter. I have a sneaking suspicion that, knowing the crummy tactics of the Left who never stop, hey will continue on even after the man has passed from this world. They are never satisfied with their destruction.

• THANK GOD for this decision not to pursue Trump in this (bogus) case.  

Agreed!  TRUMP is (for all of us who have at least two brain cells) still our beloved President (NOT "former" President).  We continue to pray and work for President TRUMP to be where he belongs, in the White House, leading this great nation by HONORING God, BLESSING Israel, PROCLAIMING Christ, and STANDING for life marriage, religious liberty, and the Rule of Law. 

But when TRUMP returns to the White House, we're praying and working and believing that it will be with God-fearing HOUSE and SENATE majority who will support the President's MAGA Agenda, and Trump's oath keeping work to PROTECT and PROSPER us (We The People). 

We must ACCEPT the TRUTH that as long as TRUMP continues to SUPPORT these historical IDEAS THAT WORK (above), he will be persecuted by the anti-God, anti-life, anti-marriage, anti-Rule-of-Law marxist tyrants.  

● CHECK out the new "contact for America" -- https://www.heritage.org/conservatism/commentary/biden-divides-us-h...

● CHECK OUT the PROOF that the 2020 Election was stolen (https://lindelltv.com/) -- the "2020 Election Steal" cannot stand.  We must CONTEND TOGETHER in DEFENSE of our LIVES, LIBERTY, FAMILLIES, and LIBERTY!  

Biden Divides Us. Here Are 12 Principles That Can Unite Us.
    Americans are woke. They woke-up and realized President Joe Biden is no moderate. He is spearheading the most radical policies in modern history, pol…
  • Progressive NWO office holder/collaborators in the Federal government WILL NOT STOP until the Trump move has been made.

Even then, I forsee they will try anything to forstall their fall into the waiting arms of an angry World bent on Justice (to no avail).

I know I feel that way. God help them. I won't.

• I feel exactly the same way. I'd bet there are more of us than they can count.

• Melenie, I suspect that reason is what provokes their genocidal outlook. LOL

• Yup.

This reply was deleted.