ADMIN

Top 5 ways Democrats plan to STEAL the 2020 POTUS election ...

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• MAYBE NOT "SWING FROM A GALLOWS", BUT THROW THEIR ROTTENN ASSES IN PRISON, JUST LIKE THEY DID TO MARTHA STEWART!!  THE WHOLE DEMON-RAT BUNCH ARE THE ROTTENEST OF "WASHINGTON BASTARDS EVER"!! 

• This reply was deleted.
    • Mike, I knew the fix was in long before the voting started.  When the devildemocommiecrats started the mail-in push I knew they had a plan to ensure they could FRAUD their way in!!!!!

• HEY MIKE/BOB, DON'T FORGET THEY STARTED SAYING, "TRUMP WILL NEVER GIVE UP THE PRESIDENSY AND HE WILL HAVE TO FORCED OUT"!!  THEY KNEW THIS ROTTEN "RIGGED ELECTION" WAS FOR THAT A-HOLE, "BUMBLING BIDEN"!!! 

• AND, MAY I ADD, THE ROTTEN BITCH, HELL-ERY, DID SAY, "DON'T CONCED THE RACE"!!  WOULDN'T SURPRISE ME IF THE "CROOKED OLD WHORE" DIDN'T FUND "THE FIX" WITH THE LIKES OF THAT FILTHY, HUNGARIAN, F-ING BASTARD, SOROS!! 

• Does anyone believe, like I do, that these illegal ballots were purposely planned to run in when Trump took the lead? I can't understand how they could think they could get away with a stupid ploy like that. I hope we get justice for our loved President. God bless America. 

• I have no doubt.  Trump was ahead so they brought their fake ballots in the back door, by the bin full/.  FRAUD that is too blatant for even the blindest of fools to miss it!!!!!

• Keep an eye out for Rudy Giuliani ... he's a hellua good guy ... working the fraud issue. Former Mayor of NYC ... President Trump's personal attorney. I'm an ex New Yorker ... I know about Rudy.

• GO RUDY, GO!!!

• RIGHT ON !!!

• Treason means life without parole.

This reply was deleted.