ADMIN

Top 5 ways Democrats plan to STEAL the 2020 POTUS election ...

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Shirley, you definitely aren't the only one. A large majority of Americans knows that Trump is the truth. He is a straight talker and keeps all his promises.

• That's what I have been saying all along. We all know that Trump enjoys the support of a large majority of Americans and that he wins the elections in a landslide unless the election is rigged.

• Hooray For Lin Wood!

The thing is, will Democrats believe this- MSM is covering up.. My son is not sure what to believe, (he is an independent) He is listening to Fox News (which he did not used to- and I know Fox has gone more left but there are still some good people on there) and heard Tucker Carlson.  He also mentioned that the postal worker who came forward- Hopkins- recanted.(MSM) So I can't blame him if he is not sure what to believe. He is keeping an open mind. On Priject Veritas they said Hopkins has been removed from the post office without pay, and they say he has been harassed by the FBI... (I have not shown this to my son yet).

• I can't wait to start celebrating!  Trump for 4 more years, and Biden and all other criminals on the Democrat side, in jail!!!

• And to tell Woopy Goldberg to SUCK IT UP

• I thought that skank was going to leave if Trump won in 2016, why isit still here?  Just another hate-filled libtard.  I used to like her but she sold her soul to satan.

• Or.........................We just lost our country to CHINA!

This reply was deleted.