Replies

• Biden will likely be a no show... or riots will occur at the start of the Debate and he will use it as an excuse to cancel... without having the questions and answers on Que cards or the teleprompter Biden will be too great an embarasment to allow the debate to occur.

• it's funny that is exactly what's going to happened.

• I hope they have jamming devices set up, so as quid pro quo joe obiden won't even remember his name, let alone figure out why he is even talking to the Legendary President Donald J. Trump.

• it's going to be hilourious to watch

• Run?  The man will be lucky if he can walk in a few months... look for drewal to begin forming in the corners of his mouth a sign of serious neural damage...  A vote for Joe is a vote to make Kamala Harris President.

• furthermore! I don't think he will make it to the end of the debate.

• President Trump will destroy Biden in the first five minutes, they know this so don't be surprised if they cancel the debate and the media will not say anything 

• you got that right

• Debating Joe Biden only means the President likes to hear himself talk,

unless you mention immigration reform; then Joe laughs uncontrollably.

I still fume because V.P. Laughingboy yuk-yuked during  a 2012 debate.

• i'M FOR IT....BUT i DON'T BELIEVE  JOE BIDEN HAS THE IT IN HIM TO LAST FOR MORE THEN AN HOUR TOPS.

ONE OF MY PARENTS HAD DEMENTIA AND THE THE LOOK I SEE ON BIDENS FACE IN THAT PICTURE WAS LIKE SEEING MY PARENT AGAIN.

BIDEN IS NOT FIT FOR THIS ELECTION, PHYSICALLY OR MENTALLY AND bIDENS WIFE SHOULD BE ASHAMED TO BE USING HER HUSBAND THIS WAY.

KAMALA IS A LIAR AND A SNAKE LIKE THE SERPENT THAT DECEIVED EVE IN THE GARDEN OF EDEN.  DON'T ALLOW HER TO BECOME PRESIDENT THROUGH OBAMAS TRICKERY, HE'S THE ONE WHO CONCOCTED THIS DEMOCRAT TICKET. WE ALL KNOW WHAT HE IS AFTER 8 YEARS OF NOTHING!

This reply was deleted.