Replies

• If we want to keep saying "One Nation Under God With Liberty and Justices For All" then we have to fight for it God is with us but we must show him we are worth for his blessings to our nation.

• What if there was a little something we, the people, can do? I have heard of a plan, a NON- VIOLENT, LEGAL way to fight back. It can even be done from the comfort and security of your home. I'm not sure I should openly post it, but I would love to pass it on. Any comments?

• Now Leslie, you tease. As long as it doesn't involve making bundles of cash at home, you are likely to have an interest here.

• Elect people... What?  Don, do you think that we will ever have another fair and balanced election?   If so, how?  The left is not going to surrender their lock on the ballot box... ever... not peacefully. 

Next, FACT CHECKING the liars on the left. Is that your game plan?  If so stay home, go golfing, as the left could care less if they are caught lying or using their own set of facts, that is their modus Operandi... Fact-check won't change a thing when they use their own set of facts and the MSM will not expose their lies.  How do you propose to elect anyone that the Stalin System of elections doesn't approfve?  

See the source image

• I want to add to that FORGET ABOUT ANOTHER ELECTION IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN BECAUSE IF THE DEMOCRATS GET AWAY WITH THIS ELECTION THEY HAVE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE RIGHT UNDER THRE NOSE.

• I have read, it has been said, that

God helps those who help themselves.

• sadly I agree. Only God can save this nation

• Let's give Stalin some credit for at least having said that, but the smelly swamp in USA says the exact opposite but does what Stalin said

• We the people are so blessed that a patriotic family like the Trumps dedicate their tremendous talents to our republic. 

• Well said Robert!

This reply was deleted.