ADMIN

9 Donald Trump Memes - Best Funniest Collections on Internet Ever

President Donald Trump, under pressure to resign after being accused of inciting a deadly breach of the U.S. Capitol last week, said Tuesday there is "tremendous anger" among his supporters about moves to impeach him but added he did not want violence.

"I want no violence," Trump told reporters as he left for a trip to the border wall in Alamo, Texas.

Asked whether he feels any responsibility the Capitol attack, Trump said his words to supporters on Wednesday were "totally appropriate."

read more:

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/trump-violence-capitol/2021/01/12/id/1005242/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I am sorry to inform you that I will never vote for a Republican and Democrat because I don't trust the government for anything period.

• Martha, do you have both a right and left hand? I'll bet just one writes and performs with fine motor skills, while the other performs only gross motor skills. I wonder who the GOP and the Democrat parties are attached at the wrists to?

But the mutual need to serve who that is, has an engendered identity with hands. A carrot and stick motivation is reputed to motivate once faithful political office holders turned against the Peoples service. IMHO

• The thing that the circus/ theatre of Washington DC reminds me of is going to a globetrotters and New Jersey Generals basketball game. It’s rigged and a showcase for the globetrotters to entertain while pretending to have competition from the Generals. The Democrats represent the globetrotters and the Republicans represent the Generals. They are all in the spoof together and the Republicans are nothing more than foils for the Democrats. The Republicans role is to lose the game.

• Besides Trump, there are not many honest and decent people around, who have a backbone. 

• Yeah. The owner of both teams makes out at the box office, regardless of who wins, or loses.

Our adversary is the quiet bastard in the box office. 

We need to eventually share the love where he lives.

But first things first.

• THAT'S THE REASON WHY i DON'T TRUST THE GOVERNMENT AT ALL.

• IT'S ALL THE DEMOCRATS WHO ARE AT FAULT FOR THIS TAKEDOWN JOE BIDEN AND KAMALA HARRIS THERE THE ONE THAT ENVOKE WHAT HAPPENED ON THE CAPITAL. 

• Secretary Pompeo recently said "Chinese communists are now inside the gate", that is a call to war, I hope Trump is listening ... The USA has helped other nations battle communist, now seems there's no one left to help us but ourselves 

• I thought Joe Biden’s speech was all about healing America. Maybe he really meant bring everybody to heel.

• You could ask Xo, but what are the odds he intended, or even remember he said anything?

This reply was deleted.