ADMIN

9 Donald Trump Memes - Best Funniest Collections on Internet Ever

President Donald Trump, under pressure to resign after being accused of inciting a deadly breach of the U.S. Capitol last week, said Tuesday there is "tremendous anger" among his supporters about moves to impeach him but added he did not want violence.

"I want no violence," Trump told reporters as he left for a trip to the border wall in Alamo, Texas.

Asked whether he feels any responsibility the Capitol attack, Trump said his words to supporters on Wednesday were "totally appropriate."

read more:

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/trump-violence-capitol/2021/01/12/id/1005242/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• He is the finest president we have had in my life time.  I still hope that this mess will collapse on top of the lazy rinos and the dirty democrats.  But whatever happens I pray all of the blessings of God for the president and his family.  

• All the while in your life and mine, weasels have been in control, enjoying trust and authority, and misbehaving.

Business as usual can never be again.

WE know now.

All that can be done is kill us.

• Dan, we the people agree with you. Trump made America great again almost singlehandedly. Every seeing American can clearly see that America is so much better off today than it was in January 2017, when Trump took over the chaos and financial problems obummer left behind.

• If the president is responsible then the Democrats, the media and big tech companies are guilty for supporting BLM and Antifa to burn destroy and even kill police officers.The election was stolen and they know it and they can't cover it the worst part is that our GOP are cowards they only talk but would not raise a finger to fight for our country.

• First of all MSM and Nasty Nancy (I might add DERANGED!) - let's get one thing straight - on like you and the Democrat Party, President did not incite a RIOT.  She told his followers to go to the Capitol and protest peacefully.  There is a big difference between Rioting, which you Democrats and the crazed lying terrorists of BLM and Antifa have been supporting all this summer, fall and now into the winter.  If there is anyone who should be impeached it should be Nasty Nancy, Scheming Schumer, Shifty Schiff, baneful Tammy Baldwin, putrid Mark Pocan and too many others to name here. Unfortunately they have to be voted out by their constituents who have to be lame brained idiots and lazy bastards who take advantage of anyone they can. 

• Nobody wants violence, yet all summer there was violence endorsed by democrats and supported by RINOs, so somebody's lying.

A killer can seldom be talked out of it

• You are right, Admin Dee. The propaganda from the MSM is getting out of control. Trump's government needs to shut down the media, and he needs to control how the facts get disseminated. I totally agree with you. We the people get thr truth from the President of the United States, Donald J. Trump, who is the most honest and most transparent president ever. Who needs the MSM anyway?

• They, the left are deliberately stiring trouble, hoping for more violence from the Trump followers.  They are so blind and stupid that they don't recognize who is actually the responsible party to what happened at the Capitol.  NEVER LET A GOOD CRISIS GO TO WASTE!

• If these democrat idiots try to impeach him there will be Civil War. Why do they keep pushing?

• A civil war with a sitting Chicom puppet affords Bejing an opportunity to direct a National martial law scenario from which to dictate. IMHO

This reply was deleted.