Replies

• Bob, Biden has no trouble offending or betraying others, he just does it with a shit-eating grin mistaken for friendliness.

He gropes women of all ages behind their backs in public events!

What a friendly guy, huh!

• Michael G. Thompson

Let's see! Biden, democrat,= no morals, no honor, no chacter!  Oh yeah, that's is pretty much every democrat!

• Yes, and most of the gop!!!!!

• Michael, I know what a scumbag biden is.  Many don't because the Pravda?Goebbels media, devildemocommiecrats, and the gop deep state TRAITORS cover it up!!!!!

• I started not to vote for Trump when I heard his NY accent but after listening to what he had to say I gave him my vote. Now I'm glad I did. I started praying for him and later saw that he had prayer sessions in his office. That convinced me that he was God's choice. I don't know God's plan but I keep watching for God's answer to this second election and the outcome.

• Being God's choice is why the satanic devildemocommiecrats and gop establishment wanted Trump gone.  I believe biden is punishment for people turning away from God and accepting abortion and homosexuality so easily and so broadly.  I pray daily asking God to have mercy on us because Christians are the ones biden will attack first, then he will turn oh his useful idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                    

• So good to hear from you Mr. President!

• I see Trump as the only leader available today that can guide us out of the liberal storm and set our nations ship on the right course again. That's why the left and the useful idiots hate him and are doing everything possible to silence him.

• Eric, and that's why we the people are totally loyal to Trump no matter what. 

• Go Trump! We will never give on you. You are our voice. They can never silence Trump supporters.

This reply was deleted.