Replies

• Can you just imagine our great country if all of Congress, the Supreme Court and the Presidency were patriots and the Constitution was followed? We would be unstopable and an envy of the world to follow - instead of it going off the cliff with their New World Order as the communists plan.

• Eric, that would answer my prayers!!!!!

• Eric, AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN!!!!!

• We must consider merging with President Trump's post election movement. Both together will turn 2022 into a victory. Also by merging our voting power will help us get rid of the RINOS that are elected but serve the liberal agenda.

• Not if they are still using those machines

• I hope he knows that we will not betray him like many of the so called Republicans have. Just let us know what you need and we will be there.

• If Trump says there will be a big announcement you know that it will be big and good. I so look forward to it. We the people need it badly. 

• I only voted for President Trump in 2016 because I certainly was not going to vote for Comrade Clinton.  But the more he did for the country, the more I became a supporter.  President Trump tells it like it is.  He has done more for the U.S. people than any President in my lifetime (and I am 70 so there have been quite a few).  He may not be tactful, but I would much rather have truth than double speak!

• Similar story here.  My first choice was Scott Walker. Having overcome a recall effort and keeping his promises on spending, he seemed to have the best portfolio. In fact, he was the leading candidate before mysteriously flaming out. I then turned to Ted Cruz, a candidate with a strong political will but charismatically challenged. When Cruz failed I found myself in a quandry. The only viable "Republican" candidates left were Chris Christie who, as Gov of NJ only two years earlier filled the vacancy of a deceased Democratic Senator with another Democrat; Marco Rubio, the wishy-washy Florida Senator who soiled himself on Immigration Reform with the "Gang of Eight"; and Jeb Bush, who... well, was the brother of George W...  'Nuff said.  That left only one remaining hope-- Donald Trump, though at the time I didn't exactly "like" him.  Needless to say, no regrets.  

• Martha, I am 71 and agree with you.  I don't want a sissy "I don't want to offend anyone" in charge.  At least Trump was straight and honest, something no devildemocommiecrat and few republicans can say with a straight face!!!!!

This reply was deleted.