ADMIN

7953469452?profile=RESIZE_710x

President Trump on Monday claimed he would win the presidential election if House Speaker Nancy Pelosi actually attempted to use impeachment as an option to block his eventual Supreme Court nominee from being confirmed to the seat vacated by the late Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

Over the weekend, after it was announced that Ginsburg had passed away on Friday, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., vowed that a Trump nominee to the Supreme Court to fill her vacancy “will receive a vote on the floor of the United States Senate.”

In response, Pelosi, D-Calif., in an interview, would not rule out impeachment as an option to stop a Trump nominee from being confirmed to the bench of the high court by the Senate.

The president, though, during an exclusive interview on "Fox & Friends" Monday morning, said nominating a justice to the high court is part of his constitutional duty.

“I heard if I [nominate], they’re going to impeach me,” Trump said Monday during an exclusive interview with “Fox & Friends.”

“So they’re impeaching me for doing what constitutionally I have to do,” he said. “If they do that, we win all elections.”

The president added that he thinks that if House Democrats move ahead with impeachment of any kind, his “numbers will go up.”

read more here: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-dems-impeachment-supreme-court

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Full speed ahead Mr. President

• Unfounded threats of htis nature are in fact a form of INSURRECTION... and need to be dealt with as such.  Where are you AG Barr... if Speaker Pelosi actually said this she needs to be indicted for insurrection or sedition... take your pick.  These kinds of frivolous and nasty attacks need to stop.

• The demonrats go after the most honest and most transparenr president in the history of the Unites States and think they can score. It looks like they keep trying, without success as usual.

• Ha, ha, ha, this could be fun...

• American let us vote for an America our children deserve staring with the word Freedom.

• American let us vote for an 

• I am tired of the marxists' tantrums. Start a civil war so we can do what is inevitable. Clean the country of these shyt stain marxists.

This reply was deleted.