ADMIN

Trump Drops F-Bomb in Warning to Iran

8018811877?profile=RESIZE_584x

In a two hour virtual rally held online during the Rush Limbaugh show, Donald Trump took a shot over the bow of Iran to remind them just who is the big dog on the block.  Iran has been a thorn in the side of the world for years through the Strait of Hormuz by allowing for Irani-backed rebels in the area to commit acts of piracy against ships traveling through the strategic waterway.  Iran’s own military has engaged in similar acts, even taking over an American patrol boat and holding the sailors aboard, hostage at gunpoint.

Tensions between the US and Iran have escalated in the last several years with the US’ withdrawal from the disastrous Iran Deal, the targeted killing of Qasem Soleimani, and the subsequent weak-sauce airstrike response from Iran.  Trump has spoken in strong terms previously when addressing Iran, but today’s statement is the strongest he has made to date.

” And Iran knows that, and they have been put on notice.  If you f*** around with us, if you do something bad to us, we are going to do things to you that have never been done before.”

TRIGGER WARNING:  Uncensored video below.

read more here: https://www.redstate.com/scotthounsell/2020/10/09/trump-drops-f-bomb-in-warning-to-iran/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• They'll hone in on anything and nothing to bitch about. Being immature demoncrats they'll never learn to use the grey matter they were born with.

• Plain talk.

Straight talk.

Those assholes understand the message.

• I can remember Iran taking American hostages back in the 80's. This issues goes way back & is yet ANOTHER mess President Trump has to clean up. I know he has to be frustrated cleaning up behind all of the previous presidents everytime he turns around. I don't blame him. I blame everyone else for not having the courage, or whatever, to clean up all of this this corruption previously. He's a Christian, we all know this, he's a human too we all slip, we all fall short of the glory of God time to time and this is why like him, he's one of us and not just another do nothing, smooth talking politician. 

• I don't like it, but don't blame him either! He has literally been put through the wringer! Pray God blesses him and protects him,AND sees to it he gets another 4 years!

• Don't blame him in the least.

• For Trump to swear he must be totally exhausted and fed up with the world.  What this man has been put through in the past 4 years is unbelievable and every one who contributed to it from celebraties to media personnel should burn in hell.

• !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  DEAMN RIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STARTING WITH "PISSLOUSIE"!!!!!!!

• Iran needs to know that we can install a NEW parking lot if needed!

• Well let's talk about potty mouth. These rioters say things that would make a biker blush. BTW Iran is slowly dying from all the economic pressure they are experiencing from the US. They will come back to the table after Trump wins.

• WeFing love President Trump! TRUMP 2020

This reply was deleted.