ADMIN
8242440665?profile=RESIZE_710x

President Trump said in a Tuesday night tweet that he will veto the National Defense Authorization Act if it does not eliminate Section 230 of the Communication Decency Act.

Section 230 protects companies like Twitter from a range of laws and being held liable for what is said on their platform, as long as they don't attempt to censor or enforce what speech is acceptable and what isn't.  

ttps://justthenews.com/politics-policy/all-things-trump/president-trump-calls-elimination-section-230-threatens-veto

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• OOPS! Looks like the Progressive idiots had the President falling to pieces right about now and taken for an easy mark.

Trump is sure acting like he is not planning to wind up his show.

• Complete Civil War is on the horizon but it took 160 years to do it again for the USA!!!

• I wish he could SHUT down all of them.

• He can, but it is Lincolnesque in risks. I am glad that smart risk-taking is a quality of a business leader like you-know-who.

• I agree, do what their favorite country (China) does, shut them down if they wan't to control free speech!  Let them know they DON'T control FREE SPEECH!

• They will continue with bussiness as usual.

• !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EXCELLENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• No more Section 230

• No more protection!

• They crossed the line with their censoring of all things conservative.  230 no longer applies to them and no longer protects them from prosecution to the fullest extent of the law.  They are in violation of the 1st Amendment.

This reply was deleted.