Replies

• Milley should retire just because he has become too political.  That is something a military officer on active duty should never do.  Follow the example of Patton, Marshall and others who actually know how to act as active duty officers.

• I'm beginning to think that President Trump makes a lot of poor hiring decisions!

• Obviously Milley plans to run for political office when he retires and his views about CRT will help him on the Democrat ticket and with the black vote. There are good Generals and then there are the bad ones, and Milley is one of the bad ones. He is playing his hand early for his political future when he no longer wares the uniform. The same thing can also be said about that Admiral in the navy that said basically the same stuff as Milley. Any four star officer that supports CRT should be given a desk job and forced into retirement.

• I don't know about any of you, but I am getting pretty sick and tired of these peoplewho seem to think that spreading this ridiculous nonsense that Anti-American educated idiots put out is more important than the truth about our country and protecting our nation!

• That General has been bought out by the left, he needs to either resign or kicked out

• HE IS A POLITICAL "HACK"-!!! He needs to KEEP His OPINIONS to Himself while ACTIVE IN MILITARY-!!!

• General Milley should resign, but he has "shown his true colors" politically, and will not do so. Nor will he be fired by the most corrupt and incompetent Commander in Chief in history. As with all military leaders; he is mandated to only concern himself with matters relevant to  ensuring that our military forces are at optimum combat readiness. PERIOD!!!!!!!!!

• added note: He went to Princeton and Columbia....and the naval war college....YIKES!

• I agree and cannot understand how dumb this man is after going to great schools...

• Having a degree does not in and of itself make one smart, it simply means you were persistent enough to do all the required work and stuck around long enough to get the paper. I have seen some of the dumbest people ever with multiple degrees, it really doesn't mean shit except for your particular field of study, and then not always.

This reply was deleted.