ADMIN

8525849269?profile=RESIZE_710x

It’s still not clear yet if California’s Democrat Gov. Gavin Newsom will even face a recall election this year, but if he does, allies of former President Donald Trump are abuzz about one potential candidate: former acting Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell.

All eyes in Trump-world are on Grenell, who served as U.S. ambassador to Germany before Trump appointed him the first-ever openly gay cabinet member in U.S. history when he ran the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI).

I think what you just pointed out with leadership in Texas and what Matt Gaetz has pointed out about leadership in Florida, that’s what California needs,” Grenell said in an appearance alongside Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) on Sean Hannity’s Fox News program this week. “We are dying to have somebody who listens to the science. We have Gov. Gavin Newsom who shut down the beaches. Now, this is not part of science. We have a governor who plays politics. But we also have a state that is completely run by one party. If you want to have the insiders from one political party, and the well-connected constantly get what they want, then you have to keep electing the same people over and over and that’s what we have in California. I think Gov. Abbott is exactly right. We need more freedom and we certainly shouldn’t be shutting down churches or beaches.”

In response to those comments, Hannity asked Grenell if he was announcing running for governor of California — noting that if he did run, he would have “mine and Matt Gaetz’s endorsement.”

read more here: https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/02/05/exclusive-trump-allies-look-grenell-potential-california-governor-bid/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Why? He did a great job for Trump. 

• It's my opinion!

• I'd prefer some other conservative!

• John Cox, for example!

• John WHO?!?  I live in CA and I barely know who this nobody really is!!  Grenell was outstanding in the short time he served in the Trump Administration - and he would bring MANY in the Walkaway movement to the GOP side!!  Remember, this is Californicated - the land of fruits & nuts!!  (Actually, that's a funny line from the great American musical, "Where's Charly?" with Ray Bolger!!)

• Guess you weren't paying attention when he ran for office just 4 or 5 years ago!  
      I met him and heard him speak - was sooo disappointed he didn't get elected, but Pelosi and her minions were harvesting votes that year also!

This reply was deleted.