ADMIN

8426037457?profile=RESIZE_400xPresident Donald Trump will wield his fortune and name to help Republicans flip the House of Representatives during the next nationwide election, an adviser said on Jan. 14.

“President Trump is going to make sure we get the House back in 2022,” Jason Miller, a Trump campaign adviser, said.

“He’s got a ton of money. He’s the biggest name. He’s going to get that done.”

Miller was speaking on Steve Bannon’s “War Room.” Bannon is a former Trump strategist.

Trump’s plans after leaving office, which he’s scheduled to do next week, are unclear. He has posited starting a company to rival Twitter and other social media companies, but said little else about what he plans to do.

Republicans surprised many by flipping 14 House seats in the 2020 election, cutting Democrats’ majority to 10 from 35. That sets them up for a favorable 2022, if things break right.

tead more here: https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-adviser-trump-will-make-sure-republicans-flip-house-in-2022_3657179.html?utm_source=sharenewsnoe?st=WzopJxgJUjfWbMozBYz3I05IiY-X6diZ0GhtDfGaoEA3lHlK0aAPnHe6DijI-xHKmScuZIA885R8_-dV-11QAuOFeKdzJKdBf9A

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Right.So there's your answer.

My point was,he has the BALLS to face death,like in Mexico.Only way to stop him from defying them is they'll HAVE to kill him but.they won't/can't.

• Not if the dems you the same software they used last November 3rd

• The one Comey sold to the C.C.P.?........That software?

• That is what local action in lawsuits, recalls and primarying out traitors is all about.

• This virus scam will go on for several more years, until they have so much control then it will stop.

• The Lockdown scams stop when an irresistible number of the People says,"NO. I am not doing this anymore".

Without compliance (usually based in individual fear), the scheme fails.

• I haven't complied any more than my physical disability requires!!!!!

• Maybe, we'll have to check their pulse first

• I will support any person President Trump endorse even my dog he is more faithful than the cowards we have in Congress.

• Lorenzo, they aren't cowards, they are complicit in TREASON!!!!!

This reply was deleted.